Ideal Handlebar Height?

Wade87

Reaction score
I have a 2011 RMK Pro - I am about 6ft 2inches and stand for the majority of my riding. I currently have a 2 inch rox riser(didn't want to have to adjust cables). I feel that I'm reaching a bit on the handlebars and ends up hurting my hands after a long day. Wondering what height of riser you run (if you are similar height to me)? If a higher riser, did you have to lengthen any cables?

Thanks

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am the same height, had a 2" in and took it off and rode stoke height, I enjoyed that way better then the riser. Just a preference I guess. Gonna vary depending on where you like your feet placed on the running boards.

Wade87

Reaction score
Thanks - maybe I just have T-Rex arms... or ride like a putz...

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a TRUE 6'1" (most lie haha) and on my old pro I ran stock height... My perfect would be 1" risers. I prefer to be slightly hunched over than standing up straight.

R

Ryan Verrecchia

I'm 6,3 around and I just added the 4" rsi risers fit great cables are long enough even full turns been using them so far this year and there great..

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6'2", installed RSI bars on my wife's PRO (1" lower then stock) - she's 5'2". Neither of us have any issue with shorter bars - definitely more comfortable for her. The biggest benefit to installing the RSI bars was the bend is better then the stock Pro Tapers, there is a bit more sweep, and slightly narrower then the stockers.

Cmcgillis

Reaction score
I'm 6'5" and have a 2" riser. Way more comfortable than stock. I can't see anyone under 6'3" needing a riser.

Sent from my iPhone using

2strokeboost

Reaction score
I Guess You guys would laugh at me. One sled i left stock, but the other I lowered 3". It was weird at first but I definitely prefer the lower ones now

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6'1" i run a 2" riser.

Ran a 6" on my iq and put a 8" on and had way more control in the trees. Measured boards to grips and 2" on pro made it the same as my iq.

Top Bottom