Ice Age Pro Motion.......thoughts?

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
With the nights getting cooler and Hay Days just around the corner, we figured it was time to show off some new products we have coming out this season. Everyone knows us for our HD custom slide rails, but we have been focusing on the development of some new products.

Keep your eyes out every Friday for the upcoming weeks. We will be showcasing some of our new products each Friday afternoon on Snowest and Facebook.

Starting off with the part we are most excited about. Introducing Pro-Motion.

**We will have a display skid @ Hay Days and all of the western snowmobile shows.**

• Fits Pro-RMK's, Pro-Climb Arctic Cat and Yamaha Vipers!

• 3* Of travel in both directions for 6* total (50% more then T-Motion)

• Easier to get on edge

• Reduced effort to carve

• Sidehill with ease

• Direct Bolt in, no modifying, cutting or drilling

• $295 natural aluminum, $335 anodized black/red/green

ProMotionAd3_zpsfd4123b7.jpg

info@iceagemfg.com
http://iceageperformance.com

Look like a nice piece. Think I might try one.......what about you?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how long before the aftermarket started to do this also, I wasn't sold on the t-motion and I will let others prove these new tilty suspensions

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks pretty cool. With my new 36" front end I think a promotion in the back would be awesome. Might have to get a M3 sticker made up.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty amazing that they would offer something for sale with no videos or testimonials.

It might be a great idea but it may be bleeding edge technology. I have purchased a few Ice Age components over the years and they were top notch. I would like to hear from them or someone who has experience before spending the money.

sledrat403

Reaction score
From an xp &xm owner this is a no brainer (assuming it works)! Pretty exciting as it is a low low cost upgrade to see how a rotating skid works on a pro... Could be huge as the tmotion has been a big seller!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be curious to see how it works with a normal front arm that wasnt designed to twist. It isnt much articulation so likely not a big issue but its got me thinking. I know others have done it with success.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be curious to see how it works with a normal front arm that wasnt designed to twist. It isnt much articulation so likely not a big issue but its got me thinking. I know others have done it with success.
Lowlife from here had a 12 xp with only the rear pivot arm of the motion and no twistable front arm

Call it tree motion, if would go the opposite way u where on and wanted

Would do major stupid stuff....

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lowlife from here had a 12 xp with only the rear pivot arm of the motion and no twistable front arm

Call it tree motion, if would go the opposite way u where on and wanted

Would do major stupid stuff....
Were you riding it?

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well .... Gonna try one on 174 T-Viper... Have one on order! Worth a try as the price is very attractive!!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since it has a larger side to side motion I wonder if it would work better than brp's design on a new xm ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom