Ice Age pro motion pivoting rear suspension arm???

Pro-Rmk

Reaction score
Anybody have experience with the pro motion pivoting rear susp arm?? I hear it's kind of like the t-motion.. My pro is already easy to side hill and dangle but if this works well it may be worth a try...

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one for the wifes pro should be here any day now we will see how it works for her.

Russell P

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I heard they are amazing. I guess once you install it, literally you can hang a skidoo man bag (purse) on one handlebar and the pro will fall on its side. :twitch:

Hey to each their own, I find the pro easy enough to get on edge. To me it's just another gimmick the aftermarket builders are hoping people think they need to become better riders. I would rather spend the money on more trips. That will probably make more of a difference than the latest bolt on gimmick.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think it is needed for the average rider either but......i have heard many 3" lug guys complaining about the track making the sled harder to tip/flop around. I think this may be a good thing for them, still skeptical though.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would certainly help in those off camber situations, when the sled is already leaning downhill. That is when it is hardest to get the Pro over. I think I am going to wait another year to get one for my sled, until we actually start to hear some real world reviews on them.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as using less energy, this will likely help to get the sled on one ski in set up conditions, but i found it takes more effort to keep the XM going in a straight line between the tight trees. Maybe splitting hairs here, but I just dont like the wish-washy feeling of the rear skid on the XM. Time will tell i guess.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No ice age but about to install a k-motion and hope to have it out this month sometime.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom