Ice Age Hifax

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know what i can replace these with? just getting the old girl ready to go and noticed they are totally worn out. i dont have the time to wait 2 weeks to order from ice age. i had heard they are a polaris style hifax? anyone know?

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what Jasonrev said is what he ordered was polaris style

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 on the polaris thing. if ya can get em in a hyper fax i'd recommend

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes they use a Polaris style, Edge 02-09 or IQ 05-11. Actually if you go to the Rec Supply online catalogue under slides and suspensions they show profiles of the different sliders and what they fit. The profile is #26 which is the larger polaris block style that Ice Age uses. Higgins.

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
anyone know what i can replace these with? just getting the old girl ready to go and noticed they are totally worn out. i dont have the time to wait 2 weeks to order from ice age. i had heard they are a polaris style hifax? anyone know?

You shouldn't have wait until the last day to check your sled :rolleyes: :)

Shoot Rhodesie a PM, he might be able to help you out???

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do they actually last that much longer? Like 15x ?
I put over 2000k on mine last year and they still look like new. How much are the Doo sliders? $25 ea? So $50 for a pair? I look at it this way, for an extra $200, I have a set of sliders that perform better than stock and I will probably never have to change them again. Could probably use them on the next sled too if you wanted to change them over and were riding the same brand.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hyperfax also. Wouldn't run anything else if you are not running wheels. You have to watch thou as you can heat up the track clips enough to melt into drivers. LOL

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$250 for sliders? Are they made by RedBull cause they better give you wings for that price!

Maybe on hard packed trails they provide more performance, but in fresh????

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris parts on a ski doo, noooooo way????!!!!! I would NEVER be caught with an inferior product on that pristine gem :rolleyes: Better get the $250 ones.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ice Age rails take Polaris sliders. If you have a 174, the only sliders are the Poo ones for the 166 RMK. Just replaced mine last weekend....

Top Bottom