I took the bait!

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well ladies and gentlemen. Thanx to my brother I will be riding a new xm this upcoming season. I will have to retire thee ol M8. I just couldn't resist after riding 2013 xm!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if I could I would !!!

good on you ...

I know guyz with over 2000km on their XM and stoked !!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well ladies and gentlemen. Thanx to my brother I will be riding a new xm this upcoming season. I will have to retire thee ol M8. I just couldn't resist after riding 2013 xm!

You will not be sorry. You will grin from ear to ear early in the season and eventually, there will be spots of yellow in your blood!

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if I could I would !!!

good on you ...

I know guyz with over 2000km on their XM and stoked !!!

yes? did someone call ?

295537_10151362773158591_831440739_n.jpg

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm totally pumped!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the fraternity. 2 cases of Doolaide are enroute as we speak.:drink4:

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode a pro and its not my thing!!! Plus the dealer here is an useless azz

Last edited:

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats!! I would have gone with the Pro -- but to each their own!

I don't mean to be a dick, if you would've went with a pro then what are you doing on an XM forum??? You obveistly want one!!!

I rode one and its not my thing!!!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it appears He likes mountains not tree'd logging blocks and powerlines.Cheers

Krash is no joke on a sled, in fact he could EASILY go PRO RIDER...he is that good on a sled. Not only that the dude rides maybe 15 days a year!! Tree banging is where he spends most of his time....if he says that the XM is a deadly sled....then it is. Pumped for ya man....partly because I will get to put some miles on it...LOL.

Jesse_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Krash is no joke on a sled, in fact he could EASILY go PRO RIDER...he is that good on a sled. Not only that the dude rides maybe 15 days a year!! Tree banging is where he spends most of his time....if he says that the XM is a deadly sled....then it is. Pumped for ya man....partly because I will get to put some miles on it...LOL.

Riding 15 days a year? So you say he hardly rides or rides lots? Stick a good rider on pretty much any sled and they can make them work.

I can hold my own, i rode a 2013 doo and a 2012 pro on sunday. Went the same places with both sleds. Pro was a little easier to get unstuck because of the weight advantage.

Which sled would i snow check, maybe doo as they retain their value better for trading in the next year. Or poo as they are a fair bit lighter, which comes in handy when stuck by yourself.

Each to their own. There will be lots of other brand riders that are worse, same or better than me talent wise. As long as their sled runs every weekend and they can make it in and out from the trip. That is all the matters imo.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding 15 days a year? So you say he hardly rides or rides lots? Stick a good rider on pretty much any sled and they can make them work.

I can hold my own, i rode a 2013 doo and a 2012 pro on sunday. Went the same places with both sleds. Pro was a little easier to get unstuck because of the weight advantage.

Which sled would i snow check, maybe doo as they retain their value better for trading in the next year. Or poo as they are a fair bit lighter, which comes in handy when stuck by yourself.

Each to their own. There will be lots of other brand riders that are worse, same or better than me talent wise. As long as their sled runs every weekend and they can make it in and out from the trip. That is all the matters imo.

im saying he works in the patch and only gets to straddle his sled maybe 15 times a year. i bet less. that is NOTHING compared to what the pros do (150 days a year) and he could ride with them easily. he has seat time on the xm's and the pro's and owns an m. he is as non-bias as they come so when he says xm is the sled on the hill...i value his input. look forward to him gettin this xm....although i will never own one...unless my buddy buys a doo dealer....at least i will get to straddle one every once and awhile...lol

Top Bottom