I love this town more every year!

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
On saturday moring my buddy was taking my truck back to town from the Lucille parking lot and spun out on the icy hill. He was in deep! A fellow snowandmudder with a jacked up Ford and a black turbo M8 tried to get me out to no avail. He brought me into town and I ran into Matt Elliot. He hooked me up with Raj at Cougar cabins. Raj came with a zoom-boom with chains and pulled me out. A big thanks goes out to all Matt, Raj and the fellow snowandmudder. Can't remember his forum name. People like you keep my wife and I coming back.
Ps. Snow was awesome at the Shaw and Lucille

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On saturday moring my buddy was taking my truck back to town from the Lucille parking lot and spun out on the icy hill. He was in deep! A fellow snowandmudder with a jacked up Ford and a black turbo M8 tried to get me out to no avail. He brought me into town and I ran into Matt Elliot. He hooked me up with Raj at Cougar cabins. Raj came with a zoom-boom with chains and pulled me out. A big thanks goes out to all Matt, Raj and the fellow snowandmudder. Can't remember his forum name. People like you keep my wife and I coming back.
Ps. Snow was awesome at the Shaw and Lucille

your welcome and thanks for showing us around,our names are steve and chris

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone show this guy how to post pictures, seems to me that he has some gooders.

1) Go to Manage Attachments(below submit reply)
2) Look under Upload from your Computer
3) Click Browse to the right
4) Find which file the pictures in
5) Click the file, Hit open
6) Bottom right of the "Upload File from your Computer" click Upload.
7) At the bottom of the Window(Manage Attachments) theres a little loading bar, that shows the progress of the uploading
8) Once that bar disappears your pictures should be uploaded.
9) Once they are uploaded you can X out Manage Attachments and Submit Reply.

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Here are a couple pics. At least I disconnected the 30ft enclosed before I let him take the truck.:p

Attachments

• PB280302.jpg
    PB280302.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 96
  • PB280303.jpg
    PB280303.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 94

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey samsquatch that truck looks pretty familiar lol...you better go see Shon about some tires Dusty!

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice!!!!!:clap2:
As long as no one was hurt is all that counts:innocent:
Maybe let BlackBetty41 drve next time:lol2:

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got it figured out finaly ,i have to resize befor posting

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 84

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, we have had the same great hospitality in McBride, Rod from Adrenalin Tours, who just happens to be a gas fitter too, (among other things), he repaired our sled trailer furnace for us last year. He had the parts we needed, and installed them for us in the hotel parking lot, after hours!!!

Then we blew up an 800r on Renshaw, we brought it, along with another 800r, back to Glen at Spindrift, and he rebuilt both motors OVER NIGHT !!! We rode the next morning!!, his price was pretty good too, and it wasn't some apprentice doing the work either, it was him.

PERFECT LOCATION, GREAT SERVICE, GOOD PRICES, WE NEED TO SUPPORT THESE GUYS SO THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR US.

Dean

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go to titan supply on 75st. and get some tire jewelry!! ive got one set thinkin bout a second set and maybe cables for encl. tlr!!

xrsrev

Reaction score
HAHAHA! We hit that same ditch 4 or 5 years ago! Got almost to the top of that little hill with an enclosed trailer behind and spun out! That was after all the freezing rain in January! Once again the town people helped us out tremendously! Thanx to the people of McBride!

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year on the way to Lucille we came across a guy half in the ditch with his big three fifty ford and a big enclosed trailer, so my buddy in his lifted dodge ram gave her a pull with some fire rescue rope we decided to keep kicking around just in case and pulled him out. It was pretty good seeing as how the rope first stretched when he torqued on her and then the recoil is what actually got him out. Seemed like some good folks, they proceeded to get me out when i hit a tree the very day on the mountain. wish i caught his name though

Last edited by a moderator:

hashbrowns

Reaction score
lol yup i remember that... shoveling him out.. to bad though his truck was a dodge 3500 not a ford, but close enough. all in all mcbride is an awesome place for everything, the people the sledding everything about mcbride is awesome. thats why we keep coming back there. keep up the good work ladys and gentlemen:beer::beer:

Top Bottom