I know there are some dealers on here so looking for a quote on a new Skidoo motor.

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a new short block for my 2005 REV. Just wondering what kind of price I would be looking at for a new 800 so the REV can live again? I don't need an exact price just an idea of how much I would be looking at.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2700-ish without core. that's what my dealer wants anyways...

pto side connecting rod broke and DESTROYED this one. mag jug is all that's salvageable
009Medium-1.jpg

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got quote yesturday for a 2009 summit short block 2600 with core..........

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man Tee that looks very similar to the gf's '07 rev about 2 months ago.
man, the con rod came up and busted thru both sides of the jug, front and back of the case destroying the water pump housing. trashed the rave valve, reeds and everything....never seen one self destruct like that before. it's fawked but good...lol.

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It might be worth taking a look at cv tech back east, Ive heard they do decent work and pricing.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man, the con rod came up and busted thru both sides of the jug, front and back of the case destroying the water pump housing. trashed the rave valve, reeds and everything....never seen one self destruct like that before. it's fawked but good...lol.

Yeah hers only destroyed the back of the jug, front and back of the case and a rave. I was pretty impressed with the amount of damage it did to itself.

Top Bottom