I just spit beer all over monitor!

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife sent me this:

THIS IS A MUST FOR ALL THE MEN OUT THERE THAT LIKE TO BUILD THINGS

New Dewalt Nail Gun

ATT147308111.jpg

The new nail gun, made by Dewalt can drive a 16D nail through a 2 X 4 at 200 yards. This makes construction a breeze, you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence. Just get the wife to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back and relax with a cold drink. When she has the board in the right place just fire away... With the hundred round magazine, you can build the fence with a minimum of reloading. After a day of fence building with the new Dewalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you to fix or build anything else.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife sent me this:

THIS IS A MUST FOR ALL THE MEN OUT THERE THAT LIKE TO BUILD THINGS

New Dewalt Nail Gun

View attachment 17459

The new nail gun, made by Dewalt can drive a 16D nail through a 2 X 4 at 200 yards. This makes construction a breeze, you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence. Just get the wife to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back and relax with a cold drink. When she has the board in the right place just fire away... With the hundred round magazine, you can build the fence with a minimum of reloading. After a day of fence building with the new Dewalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you to fix or build anything else.

Thet could have at least released it with the new Lithium battery instead of that XP crap.:d:d

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats cool lol kinda woundering what computers got to do with a nail gun.... uggg oh well ..... so do yeah gotta have and fac or restricted fire arms ticket for that ???

Top Bottom