I hope my friends are better prepared than these people

sizmasta

Reaction score
my body was stiff this entire video. I'm major claustrophobic, I would have been going ballistic being buried like that! Scary stuff, glad to see the person is okay

Last edited:

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy eff...3 minutes before they even got to him and then he didn't have a beacon and he couldn't find his shovel handle...unreal

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

At least he tried to get his pinkie finger adjusted properly before searching. Seriously though the only way your buddy's r gonna be prepared r education by professionals or take it upon yourself. Or just choose the right ridin buddy's. be my last time with em if was me.

bspot

Reaction score
You had two pairs of gloves this whole time!?.....Yah, were in the Rockies!

Notice how the comments are disabled for the video on you tube. I could image what people would be sayin about that meatball. No Beacon, Sharing a shovel, leaving his gloves behind. Trying to warm his hands up while buddy is burried. WOW!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. I'm surprised when he asked for gloves he didn't just pull the ones off the victim. unreal

cat925

Reaction score
Un real that guy should of been out of there in minutes and not waiting for his retard buddy to finally do something that would be the last time I would be in the back country with that guy glad to see the victim was ok totally lucky

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
prepairedness ???

the little chick appeared to be inexperianced for the task at hand,
but no less experianced than any of these clowns.
she should ditch these losers ...

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was real sad in so many ways. If he would have been completely buried he would have been f'ed with help that he recieved from those wing nuts. Just dig your self out!

Last edited:

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! I thought the video was a joke at first, no way this could be happening in this day and age. 1 beacon between the 3 guys standing there? 1 shovel? Leaves his gloves behind?

Hope they learned a lesson, bought proper equipment and took some courses and practiced.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't even finish watching. I feel 100 percent safe with our core group. We go in the alpine together and we leave together. All our decisions are group decisions. If ones not comfortable about a riding area or situation we don't go.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never saw the buried guy get himself out while the two rescuers watch before? WTF??

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya no chit...

I kinda chuckled when the "victim" was shovelling HIMSELF out while dumbass was whirling his arms...

And the part when he said "Give me your beakon.... take your time".... WTF?

That was the worst avalanche video EVER!! It's good that it ended up the way it did. That is gonna be perfect material for the avalanche instructors to show in their classes...

Never saw the buried guy get himself out while the two rescuers watch before? WTF??

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, the dude buried was shoveling himself out while buddy swung his arms around because the stupid F left his gloves up top.

Tapatalk HD for IPAD

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was one of the most painful things I have watched. Unreal.

One beacon...one shovel...think I'll leave my gloves behind, wont be needing them...shovel handle, hmmm, wonder where that is, real hard to find in a little pack...one of you other 10 people want to lend a hand maybe, if you can find the time...

At least they were Calm...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom