I guess I have to quit this sport

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now thats thinking Barefooter. I know that some of my best sledding time are when I`m riding with my daughter. Its the things that we like to do. i would hate to see your daughter have to give up what you 2 do together and have fun at. Maybe just ride the groomed sections or use a snowbungie atatached to 1 sled to another to pull you out when YOU get stuck. Dont give up maybe just scale down a little. I cant think how riding horses can be ANY easier on anyones back. Good luck

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now thats thinking Barefooter. I know that some of my best sledding time are when I`m riding with my daughter. Its the things that we like to do. i would hate to see your daughter have to give up what you 2 do together and have fun at. Maybe just ride the groomed sections or use a snowbungie atatached to 1 sled to another to pull you out when YOU get stuck. Dont give up maybe just scale down a little. I cant think how riding horses can be ANY easier on anyones back. Good luck

Glennie:

If I go sleddin with you will you pull me out. LOL

polar sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey , if im crippled ill just get some one to put me on my sled all i need is working fingers and arms , kidding feel soory about the back thing i hope all goes well

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Large group of us down in the Salmon Arm area all xmas break Greg we will all take turns pulling your sled out of the snow. Did I hear your buying drinks? No problem anytime just dont give it up

Top Bottom