niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you get a senior discount at the toll booth
830F8B18-71A1-4120-90C4-86EB3CE5D12C.jpeg

Funny you ask…

iluv2fly

Reaction score
Hey Lucky7 … it’s a touchy subject with people. I got COVID pneumonia delta variant real bad unfortunately in coma for 31 days brought me back 3 times, 61 days in ICU & 14 days in general so it’s been a long haul with ridiculous post Covid syndromes. My good friend and I got it same time & place he died 7 days into coma so it’s been traumatic for sure.
I understand this is way off topic of thread so sorry for that. Currently at home with only 49% of lungs so long road ahead.
Man prayers your way buddy. By the way have a Merry Christmas and I hope the new year brings you good health.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski Doo turbo was 564 pounds RTR. need to see the boost weighed RTR.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MY 2021:

Skidoo rider:
"Skidoo has the only factory turbo, its the most powerful on snow"
Bystander: "But doesn't the N/A and the turbo both make 165hp?"
Skidoo rider: "The turbo makes the same power at elevation, so like 20% more power in the hills, altitude compensating they call, first of it's kind."
Bystander: "You mean like aftermarket turbo kits have been doing for 10 years now?"
Skidoo rider: "No it's different, this has no turbo lag."
Bystander: "How do you know what turbo lag feels like when your turbo only makes 2.5lbs of boost?"
Skidoo rider: "Your just jealous, it's still the most powerful on the hill."
Bystander: "What about the Yamaha Sidewinder, doesn't it make over 200hp?"
Skidoo rider: "Doesn't count, that's a four-stroke, and besides, Arctic Cat builds the chassis."
Bystander: "Oh cool, so skidoo is the best in some category skidoo invented for marketing purposes?"
Skidoo rider: "No, it's totally legit, skidoo is the best"

MY 2022:

Bystander:
"So did you hear the new Polaris Boost is 180hp, that's 15hp more than the Skidoo Turbo"
Skidoo rider: "It's all numbers created by the marketing department, Skidoo still has more power"
Bystander: "Bikeman ran both sleds on their dyno, the Boost has a clear hp advantage"
Skidoo rider: "Bikemans dyno is notoriously wrong, it always reads high"
Bystander: "Same dyno, different numbers, Polaris clearly makes more power."
Skidoo rider: "Who cares about power, track speed is all that matters."
Bystander: "What?"
Skidoo rider: "Besides they have the same track speed so they must make the same power, and since the Skidoo runs a 16" track it must actually make 7% more power."
Bystander: "Burandt shows the Boost with 10mph more track speed"
Skidoo rider: "But that was in a wheelie, doesn't count."
Bystander: "I wonder when skidoo will put a turbo in their helmets? It's pretty clear that your brain has suffered from lack of oxygen."

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MY 2021:

Skidoo rider:
"Skidoo has the only factory turbo, its the most powerful on snow"
Bystander: "But doesn't the N/A and the turbo both make 165hp?"
Skidoo rider: "The turbo makes the same power at elevation, so like 20% more power in the hills, altitude compensating they call, first of it's kind."
Bystander: "You mean like aftermarket turbo kits have been doing for 10 years now?"
Skidoo rider: "No it's different, this has no turbo lag."
Bystander: "How do you know what turbo lag feels like when your turbo only makes 2.5lbs of boost?"
Skidoo rider: "Your just jealous, it's still the most powerful on the hill."
Bystander: "What about the Yamaha Sidewinder, doesn't it make over 200hp?"
Skidoo rider: "Doesn't count, that's a four-stroke, and besides, Arctic Cat builds the chassis."
Bystander: "Oh cool, so skidoo is the best in some category skidoo invented for marketing purposes?"
Skidoo rider: "No, it's totally legit, skidoo is the best"

MY 2022:

Bystander:
"So did you hear the new Polaris Boost is 180hp, that's 15hp more than the Skidoo Turbo"
Skidoo rider: "It's all numbers created by the marketing department, Skidoo still has more power"
Bystander: "Bikeman ran both sleds on their dyno, the Boost has a clear hp advantage"
Skidoo rider: "Bikemans dyno is notoriously wrong, it always reads high"
Bystander: "Same dyno, different numbers, Polaris clearly makes more power."
Skidoo rider: "Who cares about power, track speed is all that matters."
Bystander: "What?"
Skidoo rider: "Besides they have the same track speed so they must make the same power, and since the Skidoo runs a 16" track it must actually make 7% more power."
Bystander: "Burandt shows the Boost with 10mph more track speed"
Skidoo rider: "But that was in a wheelie, doesn't count."
Bystander: "I wonder when skidoo will put a turbo in their helmets? It's pretty clear that your brain has suffered from lack of oxygen."
I read those like they would be if you put them into the video generator that made this classic beauty:

Top Bottom