I drove 20 hours for a 35 year old sled...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember when you could ride 10-15 times a year in the mountains on your mountain max and never burn more than $10 worth of gas in a day? Those were good times, eh Joey?

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember when you could ride 10-15 times a year in the mountains on your mountain max and never burn more than $10 worth of gas in a day? Those were good times, eh Joey?
Sure was.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Basically just an angrier, more opinionated version of myself. Just with more experience rooted in chaos, hatred, and diesel fumes

all good! i have never seen a group of old guys get so worked up about a young lad and his love of sledding, was fun times. take care!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Ahhh I think Joey's detracters should give him a break. Everyone says something crazy on these forums sooner than later and survives. Even Cyle or Cycle as he was known in the past has shed his concrete expertise debacles of the past. However now he is mired in the trailer brake controversy. Lol. Glad you are back Joey and enjoy that Phaser with the family. There are a lot easier peeps to pick on than Joey on this site.

Easy there big fella.......

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all good! i have never seen a group of old guys get so worked up about a young lad and his love of sledding, was fun times. take care!
Hahahaha right? Well said. 14 years later and the same words still make grown men act like 4th graders. Take care as well!

Top Bottom