I Am SOOO Going To Hell For Posting This!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorta creates a lot of mixed emotions but but I'm off to a hot place when I croak for this.:d

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats an old one, but yes you are going to hell.

Maybe GODwell will have mercy on your soul

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no worries.....when you get down there, look for me.....I'll be the guy runnin' the joint

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there with my pocket full of cancelled tickets [ just in case ] will c u all there

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Five boys in my family with the youngest having Down's Syndrome. The older four spent a lot of time out behind our High school tuning people in about poking fun at him.
Terrible to see that some people find it amusing past high school.

The link doesn't work so I haven't viewed it BUT.....

Finding an amusing video clip whether it makes light of people with dissabilities, old folks, ingins, mexicans or red necks is hardly the same as poking fun at ones lot in life to thier face and with dissregard for thier feelings.

Me thinks you need to grow a thicker skin and not allow internet banter and subject matter to get your goat... I have known many a downy kid past and present and have always treated them with the respect that they deserve...but this is the internet, most of the worlds most horrific tragedies end up with humerous annecdotes after the fact... humor is a coping mechanism for many and just plain funny for others.... I laugh at myself much more than others.... so I'm allowed...

The interweb might not be for you....

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The link doesn't work so I haven't viewed it BUT.....

Finding an amusing video clip whether it makes light of people with dissabilities, old folks, ingins, mexicans or red necks is hardly the same as poking fun at ones lot in life to thier face and with dissregard for thier feelings.

Me thinks you need to grow a thicker skin and not allow internet banter and subject matter to get your goat... I have known many a downy kid past and present and have always treated them with the respect that they deserve...but this is the internet, most of the worlds most horrific tragedies end up with humerous annecdotes after the fact... humor is a coping mechanism for many and just plain funny for others.... I laugh at myself much more than others.... so I'm allowed...

The interweb might not be for you....
Thanks,Like I said hard to believe people as adults would find humor in people with disabilities.
There is a lot of things in the world to laugh at.I will not go into this any further as I am sure there are other people reading this and will see it from my point of view. And the ones that do not see anything morally wrong with it I guess that is their opinion as well as yours.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Five boys in my family with the youngest having Down's Syndrome. The older four spent a lot of time out behind our High school tuning people in about poking fun at him.
Terrible to see that some people find it amusing past high school.

Sorry. I understand, but if you listen to the words of the songs they are actually poking fun at themselves. I give them a ton of credit for having a good time and for having a sense of humour.:beer:

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure people with disabilities laugh at some of the stupid crap we do.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Only god can judge me.....

or Allah if gods on vacation....

don't judge me.jpg

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe GODwell can handle it? Everyone pray for him and maybe he will show up

Top Bottom