I am canadian........

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Democracy ? Ruled by the thoughts and opinions of 1. Has the power to say no to anything and everything. Sure we get to vote who gets the power but we get no input into what he says no to
Chavez is a commie....... not a demacrat.... sorry I wasn't more clear.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about a revolution doc ???

now we are already 2 germans :)

and i know a few more

You two would be too full of beer and bratwurst to do anything..... :eek:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its good because its true. What your saying in your letter is for the most part TRUE.
Its funny because i had just typed a rather large rant but after reading it over decided against posting it due to the fact that this site is for the public and i respect it so, so this is me keeping my mouth shut.

Momma always said "get off your arse, get a job, pay tax's and vote. until then you have nothing to complain about."

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its good because its true. What your saying in your letter is for the most part TRUE.
Its funny because i had just typed a rather large rant but after reading it over decided against posting it due to the fact that this site is for the public and i respect it so, so this is me keeping my mouth shut.

Momma always said "get off your arse, get a job, pay tax's and vote. until then you have nothing to complain about."
Yes* everyone has a rant about something....... and although not everything a person says will or won't be taken out of context......that doesn't mean you can't say it.....but just be prepared to have others be critical of the words and how they are put together..........most people love a good argument.......and most people actually learn from others points of view....it's human..... good on ya for thinking of others and* not posting...... but* as I love to read a good rant...Please by all means post it....... we could all stand to learn a little don't ya think ??* Cheers!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I love good rants, and would welcome any other rants......by all means post whats on your mind, afterall, this is a public forum, and open to any and all opinions.........

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
i hate the canadian goverment for making it so hard for me :(

now i know i shoulde came in a boat not a plane !!!

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well I have to admit with all the non Canadians living in this wonderful country it still is just that. Complain all you want but maybe walk a mile in their shoes as the saying goes. Sure there's stupid rules and regulations strangling some people to the point of passing out but ya still gotta admit we have it pretty dam good compared to most. The land of equal oppertunity it is and will never change so get use to that. I've seen families from other countries living in this city better themselves in a way that one can't comprehend because there are no boundries to fullfill ones potential. To not be allowed that is wrong. We've all lived a good life being Canadian and I wouldn't give that up for anything as many of you as well would not. Whining is human nature so be just that...human, and share this wonderful land because there's more than enough to go around :beer:

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Wow, there are so many things that I want to say, but dont want to start a fight or debate of any kind with my redneck views LOL

First off, I do not think of myself as racist in ANY way whatsoever(I was born and raised in Canada, but my heritage is German, Ukranian, and Norweigan), BUT I cant stand the foreigners that are here that dont want to fit in here in Canada. The ones that bring their values, customs, and habits here and want to practice these on Canadian soil, that bothers me...

I work with a group of guys that are all from the former Yukoslavia, Bosnia, Croatia, and due to fighting and the war they have found their way to Canada and many came to Medicine Hat. These guys came here with nothing, looking for a better life, some freedom and a chance to make a living. They try hard to fit in, and follow our customs and have a work ethic that is second to none. Friendly, respectful, hardworking guys that you are proud to have as co-workers and friends. To me this is how immigration should be. You dont have to agree, I am only stating what MY VERSION would be in a perfect world.

We have people here (truly dont know their nationality) that run the Macs store, and I will not go there because they are the rudest pricks I have ever encountered in retail, but I hate equally, there is another convenience store next door owned by non immigrants that I wont support either for the same reason, they are ignorant, rude people period!

So for me its not immigrants, or people of any nationality, or color that I have issues with, its just people that I dont like LOL

I feel if you want a better life, and Canada can offer it, once you get here you damn sure better try to fit in and follow OUR customs, if they dont suit you...simple, get back on the boat and the heck out of my country...

Flame away, and please remember, these are only my thoughts, not trying to force them on anyone else here...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Interesting....... And to think if you go to their country and try to change their government(unless by military force), laws, customs, or religions, you would be in severe trouble. When in rome, doo as the romans, is my belief. Don't try and get turbans introduced into the r.c.m.p., because it is your religious belief from the country you came from. I feel we should move "there" and take baseball caps, and join their police forces and push to get baseball caps adopted as official police headgear............................ Hmmmmmmm, maybe we should try that here in our fine country................... I guess i'm blabbering, because i'm tired and only had 1 coffee so far ;)

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and the "Voice of fire" was 1.8 mill :eek:....$600,000 per stripe Voice of Fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow I remember that and how pissed oof at our goverment for sending that money .....

couple of thoughts first is think of all the hot lunch's 1.8 mil would buy for the inner city hot lunch program.

Find me a buyer and I'll make the voice of fire II through 482 and sell them for a discounted rate of say $500,000.00 each....

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with Australia's view on immigration: "IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT"... Just change Australia to Canada. However our political leaders do not have the balls of the Australian prime minister.

Here is the link to the article: Prime Minister John Howard: IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT - ClearysNoteBook

Have read this before and feel it says it all......

We weclome you to "our Country"

"This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian (Insert "Canadian" )freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'."

"If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted."

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, Canadian citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

:beer::beer::beer: Weclome to our great country....

Top Bottom