hyperfax sliders vs stock

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stock sliders $40 hyper fax $2-300 I dont think there worth the money fo 30% more life

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no. i said said...

300/40= 7.5 + 30% = 9.75..they last 10 times longer.

i just pulled the 30 percent out of thin air..cool number though hey?

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh ok I think my buddy had a set on his sled they wore out quick.... no idler wheels theo and we dont ride the mountaints every weekend but next year will be a different story for me anywhey(as much as i can)

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would say if your riding mountains or in snow at all you will have plenty of snow/lube. just get stock ones and drill them. i don't see much point buying sliders like that unless your a lake racer trying to get top mph.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would say if your riding mountains or in snow at all you will have plenty of snow/lube. just get stock ones and drill them. i don't see much point buying sliders like that unless your a lake racer trying to get top mph.

yes thats kinda what i was thinkin :beer::beer:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I myself think they are a waste of money.
Every season, to season and a half the stockers need replacement, so I replace 1 set maybe 2, then the sled is old enough to sell anyways. Unless you want to hold onto your machine for 12 years...:d

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've done them on my firends sled but never my own I have idler wheels and I dont like trail riding. I think I will change them over the summer almost 1400miles on them but they still look ok. I know of i change them now theyll be good till I get rid of it

Top Bottom