hummingbird falls day ride.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was thinking i'd like to take the quad out to hummingbird falls before the snow flies, anyone in for a day ride, this or next weekend.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might be mildly interested...but I will wait until tomorrow AM to decide as it's supposed to snow/rain.

Shurup

Reaction score
Weather at Nordegg shows snowing tomorrow (Sat) and variable cloudness (but colder) the day after (Sun). No rain.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool, i'd like to go back int where we were sledding last year. maybe a tour around, a few hot dogs a beer or two, maybe a little bs, won't be much mud though, mostly gravel i'm thinkin but could be a good time. meet at cow lake store for breakie, 9 am. or so. gets dark out there a little earlier these days. like to go into ranger crk and scalp creek but the trail doesn't open till dec 1,

u guys want to go sat or sunday. think dallas wanted to go also.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not sure yet....

Shurup

Reaction score
Where's a cowlake store?
I would be up for Sat, tomorrow.
I don't think I've been on that trail before, how long is it? I just picked up my machine from the shop, need to give it a good test to make sure all is running fine, don't care for the mud right now, just need to test it.
I might have a buddy on a dirt bike with me too, is there any deep creek crossings or anything that he would have problems on a bike?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like it might depend on the weather, snowy rainy on saturday, sunday cloudy cooler, possibly some snow.

bike should be fine, what quad ya runnin? and what kind of riding you do shurup

crazy_mud

Reaction score
Where's a cowlake store?
I would be up for Sat, tomorrow.
I don't think I've been on that trail before, how long is it? I just picked up my machine from the shop, need to give it a good test to make sure all is running fine, don't care for the mud right now, just need to test it.
I might have a buddy on a dirt bike with me too, is there any deep creek crossings or anything that he would have problems on a bike?

im assuming the Cow lake store is Grandview stage?

Shurup

Reaction score
looks like it might depend on the weather, snowy rainy on saturday, sunday cloudy cooler, possibly some snow.

bike should be fine, what quad ya runnin? and what kind of riding you do shurup

So you mean this ride is maybe yes maybe no? Hopefully we decide by tonight, I have to get out for a ride with either you guys or just with my buddy.
I've got a 07 KQ 750BBK 28" Silverbacks, snorkels and all other bells and wistles so it's mud mud and more mud for me but if I dont' find any mud, it's fine too, I just need to get out and ride. I've been mostly active on the outlaws site but it's slowly been dying... not much action there anylonger.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K well Sunday's better for me.

I'll see what tomarrow brings

sent from my htc

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the general consensus is Sunday, me i don't care, anyone wanting to go Saturday give me a pm, I'll go both days.

Top Bottom