HRT and Carli

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you end up needing them...just let me know and I'll get them on their way. Either way...no worries

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got your PM Keith...Shocks and blocks will be enroute tomorrow:)

I'm pretty sure we have it all in stock...we received a small order on Monday:D

Thanks to Trukker for helping us out with an AWESOME freight provider!!

Attachments

• DSC00151.jpg
    DSC00151.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 105

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if anyone fnds there truck with a carli kit tops out alot. i cut 1'' off the bottom of the coil springs and it seemed to ride much better. this for the folks that dont go offroad lots but it still seemed fine in the gravel pits.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
if anyone fnds there truck with a carli kit tops out alot. i cut 1'' off the bottom of the coil springs and it seemed to ride much better. this for the folks that dont go offroad lots but it still seemed fine in the gravel pits.

Oh great idea!! No sense using all that engineering and testing that Carli does LOL....(facepalm)...

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh great idea!! No sense using all that engineering and testing that Carli does LOL....(facepalm)...

theres no desert washes or whoops on my way to work so i changed it a little to suit my honest driving conditions shitty alberta roads, it worked better for me thats all im saying. i guess i shoulda stuck with the stock motor parts on my truck cummins did alot of engineering and testing on that hx 35 thats sitting on the shelf haha

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
theres no desert washes or whoops on my way to work so i changed it a little to suit my honest driving conditions shitty alberta roads, it worked better for me thats all im saying. i guess i shoulda stuck with the stock motor parts on my truck cummins did alot of engineering and testing on that hx 35 thats sitting on the shelf haha

Uhmmm, you cant compare the Dodge engineering to the Carli engineering lol...You have taken off Dodge parts and replaced them with far superior Carli components because they were in fact better than the OEM supplied parts. My comment was that Carli has done and continues to do hours/days/weeks/months of testing to bring their product to its current level, and my 'opinion' is that you hacking them apart is silly as you have zero experience in comparison to Carli...but hey, if your happy, thats really all that matters I guess. I suppose my only question would be why would you go with an upgraded suspension in the first place?

And yes I do agree at least that we ALL want to change many things on these Dodges...From powertrain to suspension, to interior, etc...There are some major discussions on the diesel forums as to whether or not anyone would actually buy a Dodge if it didnt have a Cummins engine...

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Which Carli System are you running and what year and model and engine is your truck? Also, what is the part # that is painted on the coils? We have never had any issues (at least brought to our attention) of the suspension systems topping out under regular use? I could see it if you had a second gen diesel with 3rd gen diesel coils?!? Or a Hemi with diesel coils?!? Please get me some info...I'm curious:)

Carli's System are NOT all designed for bashin' whoops or roostin' in washes...there are a couple different options that are mostly highway influenced...They design and engineer systems from mild to wild:)

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like i had 3rd gen coils on my truck so it might/is only me that will find carli a little stiff. Company at fault was not hrt offroad.

Thanks kenny...I knew something must have been messed up.... 2nd gens w/cummins don't weigh nearly as much as a 3rd gen w/cummins...so that would explain it:)

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the rear done tonight. Looking alot better. Just have to get my amp boards installed tomorrow, probably deflate the tires a little to get the truck out of the garage (lmao) and take some good pictures of it. Starting to turn into one of my dream vehicles now. Always wanted a jacked up truck that had decent fuel mileage, awesome power and drove great.

Top Bottom