How to make your ski doo summit better?

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about providing a link for the template. Will this cure the feed back through the bars when you side hill across old ruts.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about providing a link for the template. Will this cure the feed back through the bars when you side hill across old ruts.

It doesn’t completely eliminate it, I have them on my g5, but it sure helps a bunch, an enzo treatment on the front shocks will help more I think and that’s the route I’m going this off season. That couple with the proper rubbers I think will make it react more like my cat sleds through the ruts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And add the + 4 hp decal,,, just knowing its there adds 2 too 3 mpr over the ruff...
Screenshot_20240309_215107_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hammer time,,, what could go wrong...

Lol

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"cure" is a strong word. i've had the same dampers on my sled for two seasons and they're an improvement. i'll either be buying thse again at some point or trying out the iBackshift ones.

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just installed Joe’s ski dampers yesterday I need to try them out there is definitely a lot less movement than my stock expert rubbers with 250 miles on them.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My ski on my g5 used to hit the front bumper on side hills in the ruts with stock rubbers, doesn’t even come close now with salazzzking, any good sized proper rubber will be good, bush pusher I guess is making some as well

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My ski on my g5 used to hit the front bumper on side hills in the ruts with stock rubbers, doesn’t even come close now with salazzzking, any good sized proper rubber will be good, bush pusher I guess is making some as well

I have the ibackshift ski rubbers, they work good. I also just did the 2025 ski upgrade to my DS4’s

Top Bottom