How Often Do You Check This Site??

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
JUST CURIOUS HOW OFTEN EVERYONE CHECKS THIS SITE, OR ANY OTHER SLED/MOTORBIKE/ATV SITE AND IF NOT JUST THIS SITE, WHICH ONES???:confused:
I CHECK THIS SITE 2 - 5 TIMES/DAY, AND ABOUT ONCE A WEEK ON DOOTALK. GAVE UP ON SNO-WEST(TOO MUCH BASHING AND SMART @SSES ON THERE).

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Wayyyyy too much. I'm on here pretty much all work day long, I just refresh the site when I get a second or more. and I check is once in the evening.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm unable to answer this question because it would "Incriminate Me". If my memory serves me correctly, this is my first time on the site. Hmmmmm.
I regret to state that I will be required to "Plead the Fifth"

(When you "plead the Fifth," the prosecuting snow and mud member is not allowed to suggest to the other members that your lack of testimony implies your guilt. However, members of the thread may come to that conclusion on their own.)

04doo

Reaction score
All the time

I check this site 4 to 5 times a day when i am working
I go on doo talk some times but there is a lot of B.S. on there

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm unable to answer this question because it would "Incriminate Me". If my memory serves me correctly, this is my first time on the site. Hmmmmm.
I regret to state that I will be required to "Plead the Fifth"

(When you "plead the Fifth," the prosecuting snow and mud member is not allowed to suggest to the other members that your lack of testimony implies your guilt. However, members of the thread may come to that conclusion on their own.)

Well said Sledbunny,

...and your 579 posts must be some sort of computer glitch! All I know is that I am one of the users who are glad that the site doesn't keep track of visits. I would be one of them who would be up to 10-12 per day (work has been slow the last little while, and S&M is my home page).:D It gets worse when I just make a post, or post some pics. Then its like watching your newborn, checking in on it every 5 mins to see if anyone is paying attention.:rolleyes:

tekim

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hey, I took the 5th, are you sure your allowed to tell how many posts I've done? :) :) :)
S&M home page, I know what it means but it doesn't really sound good???
I noticed you edited your own post..."Dramatic Effect"...thats tooooo funny!!!!

Cheers :D :D :D
Well said Sledbunny,

...and your 579 posts must be some sort of computer glitch! All I know is that I am one of the users who are glad that the site doesn't keep track of visits. I would be one of them who would be up to 10-12 per day (work has been slow the last little while, and S&M is my home page).:D It gets worse when I just make a post, or post some pics. Then its like watching your newborn, checking in on it every 5 mins to see if anyone is paying attention.:rolleyes:

tekim

• Staff

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Pure Honesty Here

Well said Sledbunny,

tekim

YUP, HONESTY IS REALITY WHICH REALLY HURTS WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH TIME SOMEONE SPENDS ON THIS SITE..... I ADMIT I ACTUALLY CHECK THIS SITE AT LEAST 10 TIMES A DAY(IF I'M NOT TOO BUSY AT THE SHOP)... AND EXACTLY LIKE TEKIM SAYS ABOUT MAKING A POST AND COMPARING THAT TO A NEWBORN(CHECK ON IT EVERY 5 MINUTES) ... MAN TEKIM, YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.:D . SO FAR MOST OF YOU CHECK THIS SITE WHILE AT WORK...... AS A BUSINESS OWNER I WOULD HAVE TO BILL RON FOR ALL THE LOST PRODUCTIVE TIME SPENT BY AN EMPLOYEE ON THIS SITE. GUESS I CAN'T BILL RON PERSONALLY, THOUGH --- RATS!!:p .. DOESN'T THIS TELL US SOME OF US NEED TO GET A LIFE???

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Some of us have the lovely duty of assisting "average" computer users with their problems with a financial software. When you tell people the same thing every day for 17 months you kinda get bored and post on forums or play games whilst assisting said "average" users. I use the term "average" loosely by the way.

YUP, HONESTY IS REALITY WHICH REALLY HURTS WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH TIME SOMEONE SPENDS ON THIS SITE..... I ADMIT I ACTUALLY CHECK THIS SITE AT LEAST 10 TIMES A DAY(IF I'M NOT TOO BUSY AT THE SHOP)... AND EXACTLY LIKE TEKIM SAYS ABOUT MAKING A POST AND COMPARING THAT TO A NEWBORN(CHECK ON IT EVERY 5 MINUTES) ... MAN TEKIM, YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.:D . SO FAR MOST OF YOU CHECK THIS SITE WHILE AT WORK...... AS A BUSINESS OWNER I WOULD HAVE TO BILL RON FOR ALL THE LOST PRODUCTIVE TIME SPENT BY AN EMPLOYEE ON THIS SITE. GUESS I CAN'T BILL RON PERSONALLY, THOUGH --- RATS!!:p .. DOESN'T THIS TELL US SOME OF US NEED TO GET A LIFE???

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No more than twenty,no less than three times.Unless of course I'm sleddin,and my laptop is broke!LOL!
catmando!:nono:

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
coffee....lunch ................coffee................just before giong home........no computor at home

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow, Thats The Way It Should Be

coffee....lunch ................coffee................just before giong home........no computor at home

ATTABOY SMAYO....... THATS THE WAY I WISH MY HOUSE WAS(NO COMPUTER AT HOME, THEN THE KIDS WOULDN'T BE FIGHTING OVER THEIR OWN COMPUTER EVERY MINUTE THEY'RE HOME), BUT, I WOULD MISS POKERSTARS.COM(I LOVE PLAYING IN THE TOURNEYS) ON MY WIFE'S WORK COMPUTER.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poker Tourneys

ATTABOY SMAYO....... THATS THE WAY I WISH MY HOUSE WAS(NO COMPUTER AT HOME, THEN THE KIDS WOULDN'T BE FIGHTING OVER THEIR OWN COMPUTER EVERY MINUTE THEY'RE HOME), BUT, I WOULD MISS POKERSTARS.COM(I LOVE PLAYING IN THE TOURNEYS) ON MY WIFE'S WORK COMPUTER.

... so if we ever did get a S&M sledding trip planned (thats snow and mud, sorry to dissapoint [although maybe if there is enough interest] nevermind)... would we all have to bring our laptops so we could sit in the WiFi lobby and play online poker together?:confused:

tekim

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The Dress Incident

I guess if I'm going ot support this then I wear a dress and catmando brings a snow bunji and summitric writes off his sled and tries to pay for it with on line poker!!!!.

Cheers

... so if we ever did get a S&M sledding trip planned (thats snow and mud, sorry to dissapoint [although maybe if there is enough interest] nevermind)... would we all have to bring our laptops so we could sit in the WiFi lobby and play online poker together?:confused:

tekim

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
you should also have a beer fridge under the rear seat of your truck :D

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to admit I check it all day long..never know when something great will be posted!!! On office days i leave it up on my computer, other days I check at least every night at home. Don't sled heads sled all winter and talk/dream about it all summer???? lol Gotta say that drives most of my non sled friends NUTZ :D

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Yes Cat Girl I feel your pain summer friends think i'm a little off but come to think of it so doo some winter friends. I check this site at least 3 times a day and check Doo Talk 1 or 2 times a day while at work not ever at home due to dial up only. SW is a waste of time thanks RON for this site.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Times

I check on it at least 4 times a day mostly at night from home and at noon from work. Weekends at home endless.

Top Bottom