How not to fit a Summit into a basement!!!!!!!!!! WTF?

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! I was laughing my a$$ off till I got to all the pics. That scared the smile right off my face. It hit two couches that could have been full of people. Best display of the need for tether cords I've ever seen.

A guy at work had one take off like that in his buddy's yard a few years ago. Headed straight for his garage, hit the snowpile that had come down off the roof, launched into the air and came down hanging from the skis in the eave trough, and proceeded to rip all the siding off the side of the garage. Funniest story I ever heard....course he embellished the story quite a bit! :d

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't laughed that hard in a while thanx for that. On another note kinda sucks to be the guy this happened to, hope his luck changes.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a good story. the wrecked sled in the TV room is a possible bad party but the Through the window trick finished it for me.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
A bunch of guys lifted it back out through the window........ Sled has long been parted out

Thanks Ric...

I laffed then saw the second pic with the wife/girlfriend in her jammies and thought about the tounge lashing I would take from mine, then got thinkin...

How in the world do you get it back out??? Question answered! Thanks

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hope he's a better auto mechanic then he is a sled mechanic ric. lmfao

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still cant believe the bars never got bent. lol and it still amazes me the accu5racy of the sled. if it was 2" either way it would of never made it through.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
still cant believe the bars never got bent. Lol and it still amazes me the accu5racy of the sled. If it was 2" either way it would of never made it through.

and it steered straight too...... I must've done a good ski alignment on the old girl, eh? Lol

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder how many insurance claims they get on accidents like that every year? They always said the number of automobile accidents increases greatly with the first snow storm.......I guess the same applies to the snowmobiling industry!!:d

Top Bottom