How many toys have you imported from US?

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what model...the BOXSTER is for GAYS and GALS...LOL.

OVER!!!

ps...HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! JBB how is the new DAD doing?

Fab - got your pm - no I won't take anything less than 28K for the car - nice touch with the flowers though.

2hills

Reaction score
Dude.... I seen your MM 700 on kiji earlier this year. can you send some pics threw the pipe, and are you firm on the price
2hills

G

Guest1

Fab - got your pm - no I won't take anything less than 28K for the car - nice touch with the flowers though.

:( Sherpa will be so disappointed....LOL

OVER!!!

ps...I knew you would like the Pink Roses...I heard it was your favourite color.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude.... I seen your MM 700 on kiji earlier this year. can you send some pics threw the pipe, and are you firm on the price
2hills

Pm me with your email address and I can send through a few more pics. Price can move a little - I am really torn with selling this sled it has been awesome, but I am renting out my shop this year and have more than a few toys crammed into the garage so something has to go. Thx Al

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would not put much value to anything they say, they are not accurate in many cases, speaking from experience with lawyers.
the People who started it and most the people involved are losers from the industry who could NOT MAKE IT, so they decide to hop the fence and beat on dealers, and yes some dealers need to be watched, but again proof in the pudding with this lady not able to give a direct answer

Good to know. I suppose that the only thing to watch for then is that the CRA doesn't start a big crack down. There's a lot of people making quite a bit of money flipping US stuff.

I think it is a great way to ride for free for the year though.

Absolutely.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Generally getting tired of being screwed over by Canadian manufactures and dealers. I bought 2 sleds in the US this year, 08 summit 800, 02 summit 700
saved big money. Brother in law bought 3 08 summit xp's, 05 summit 800 154.

Yes a dealer must make money to stay in business, Although they seem to stock very few parts, charge an arm and a leg when they do get them in. Generally hire clowns or school kids that have know idea what a sled is, and are usually idiots.

Dealers, Wake up! I will support you, I have questions and would like answers
I can also order parts from a supplier, like you do, wait the same time for arrival and not get s..t on. Maybe leave a little $$$ in my pocket

Also $14000 for a sled that can be bought a little farther south for $10500 come on get with the program

I'll lose warranty, Give me a break, as soon as We ad a few mods it's gone anyway.

Yes I'm a little PO'd

Top Bottom