How many run sound systems in their UTV

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe he is being SOMEWHAT responsible and is just the rider:d

Altapeet

Reaction score
Ahhh that is a possibility .... but ... isn't there also something about open alcohol in a vehicle? Not looking to cause a stink ,just not too excited about the results of what happens when booze and atvs mix

goonski

Reaction score
This is my set up, works very well!

Attachments

• user13993_pic8545_1267891461_thumb.jpg
    user13993_pic8545_1267891461_thumb.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 144

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I can ride trails for hrs and never leave my private property, maybe he can too! Nothing breaking the law there.:nono:
Anyways this is a sound system thread I thought. Looking at a clarion CVX 6, just a bit big of a unit for mounting in the dash and pricey at $450
Also notice that the ranger head room is less than the old rhino so speakers over head will be tight when wearing helmuts, still need to spend some time on the plans.

goonski

Reaction score
I built it myself, box is 1/2" mdf with a layer of fibreglass to give it strength then shot with truck bed liner in a can. Deck is on the front with 2 5 inch marine speakers on the bottom, theres a small red toggle switch on the side for the interior light thats mounted on the bottom of the cabinet. Above the cabinet, theres a 2 pin connector so I can easily remove it if I need to. Also added a arctic cat on/off toggle wswitch to the console as a master switch otherr wise the radios memory would kill the battery if it sat for a while. Also the radios antenna is mounted inside the box so it is completely self contained.

Top Bottom