How many are still waiting for the 2014 Snow checked machines?

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now it is supposed to be here tomorrow. The last load. My luck they well drop the damn thing off the truck when it shows up.

Crash

Reaction score
Still waiting for mine. Dealer said it was shipped by rail 3 days ago. Not sure how fast rail is, but I can see it getting hung up in a rail yard somewhere.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally picking mine up tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear if stojens in Gp has sleds yet

I dont have mine yet, kinda getting sick of waiting since its been a long time and I was told the day I bought they where in stock, than halfway through the sale find out they weren't.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I in the same boat if it isn't here by Friday might call Edmonton and go Friday night anyone know of martins has any on the floor

Last edited:

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
I'm also waiting for one to show up at Stojans and thinking to look elsewhere. A friend of mine in Red Deer was searching frantically for one on the weekend, said Calgary and Edmonton are all sold out, but Wetaskwin Motor Sports, Echo Marine and First Choice Motorsports were all expecting deliveries within 2 to 3 days.

shawnamd

Reaction score
You for sure can do a instore credit, but most likely the dealer will be a little hesitant to give it to you because they don't wanna but stuck with the sled. I just went through the same thing and told my dealer that I would like an instore credit if my sled wasnt going to be in, but luckily the machine showed up. Was dealing with Gibbons, AB...I wont be in a hurry to go back there for my next machine!!!

spencer10

Reaction score
You for sure can do a instore credit, but most likely the dealer will be a little hesitant to give it to you because they don't wanna but stuck with the sled. I just went through the same thing and told my dealer that I would like an instore credit if my sled wasnt going to be in, but luckily the machine showed up. Was dealing with Gibbons, AB...I wont be in a hurry to go back there for my next machine!!!

I'm confused? Did you or didn't get your sled?

shawnamd

Reaction score
I got it, two days ago, but he told me he wasn't sure if it was gonna be in before December 1st, which is when I have my first trip. I had found another snow check ready to go at another dealer. But the guy at Gibbons managed to get his **** together and the sled I out my deposit down on, showed up in time. When I said I may go with this other snow check I had found he said he could do an in store credit.

spencer10

Reaction score
I got it, two days ago, but he told me he wasn't sure if it was gonna be in before December 1st, which is when I have my first trip. I had found another snow check ready to go at another dealer. But the guy at Gibbons managed to get his **** together and the sled I out my deposit down on, showed up in time. When I said I may go with this other snow check I had found he said he could do an in store credit.

I'm still confused, you got everything you wanted including an in store credit on your previous deposit if the sled did not show up but you still won't go back to your dealer? Not quite seeing your logic, or lack there of, on that one. My dealer told me to pound sand when I asked for an in store credit on my deposit on the sled I snow checked when I found another one at a different dealer. Oh yeah and I still do not have my sled.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What part don't you get? Sure, you've got an even ****tier deal going not having your sled here but it still pisses a guy off losing riding time that is already limited. My buddy just picked up his from Gibbons today and missed one trip because of it. Im not saying this is the dealers fault because they are not making the things but I do understand the frustration. I had it on my bill of sale that my deposit was waived if I didn't get it by nov 15 and bam.... I've had it for a month(pretty good fella Marc at Martins South goin to bat for me). BRP has gotta figure this out. Sorry to hear about ur situation though.
I'm still confused, you got everything you wanted including an in store credit on your previous deposit if the sled did not show up but you still won't go back to your dealer? Not quite seeing your logic, or lack there of, on that one. My dealer told me to pound sand when I asked for an in store credit on my deposit on the sled I snow checked when I found another one at a different dealer. Oh yeah and I still do not have my sled.

summitzx

Reaction score
I am still waiting for my sled as well and getting more and more pissy as the weeks go by. I have contacted my dealer and they have not seen it yet. They expected a shipment Friday of last week but the truck we held up by roads. The dealer has been really good with me and they too are getting pissed because they don't even have any to put on the shop floor to sell. So they are loosing potential customers. Ski doo in my opinion dropped the ball again. I am about one week away from saying screw ski doo and saying hello to a bran new cat.

spencer10

Reaction score
What part don't you get? Sure, you've got an even ****tier deal going not having your sled here but it still pisses a guy off losing riding time that is already limited. My buddy just picked up his from Gibbons today and missed one trip because of it. Im not saying this is the dealers fault because they are not making the things but I do understand the frustration. I had it on my bill of sale that my deposit was waived if I didn't get it by nov 15 and bam.... I've had it for a month(pretty good fella Marc at Martins South goin to bat for me). BRP has gotta figure this out. Sorry to hear about ur situation though.

Part I don't get is that his first trip it Dec 1 and he got his sled, so no trip was lost and his dealer was also going to reimburse him. So not entirely sure why he is bitching about his dealer not taking care of him? Sure it is a little late but still he did not lose a trip.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just called stogens now it is looking like next week should just get a used 13

I talked to the owner before I went on vacation, he said definitely by the end of the month, but its getting pretty close and no phone call yet. Did you have any luck finding any elsewhere?

I just took the dog out and can hear sleds going all around me.:mad2:

Top Bottom