How do you carry spare fuel?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just as the title says......

What are you using to carry spare fuel with you on your Proclimbs? I know quite a few people that have bought the Rev/Rev XP Jerry cans because they tuck into the back of the seat nice..... but what else are people using?

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just as the title says......

What are you using to carry spare fuel with you on your Proclimbs? I know quite a few people that have bought the Rev/Rev XP Jerry cans because they tuck into the back of the seat nice..... but what else are people using?
I bought the twin mountain addiction black cans, I like the idea of no straps and the black instead of red cans, they also come in a pile of other colors

OrangePeeler

Reaction score
do you have a picture of that set up? I was thinking of doing the same thing but can't find many pics of it on a proclimb.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol....Tyler I have the mountain addiction rails on my proclimb, a set for the jerry can and the other for the tunnel bag.

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol....Tyler I have the mountain addiction rails on my proclimb, a set for the jerry can and the other for the tunnel bag.

may have to look into these..... obviously I didn't look close at your sled when I brought it back from Bonnyville :)

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just use a 20lt can a piece of foam and some good quality bungie cords (low temp) rubber coated hooks. Use the holes under the bumper to attach it to.
That new q-link system for the doo ls pretty nice too. I sometimes let the doo riders pack my fuel too way less hassles for me. lol !

Catman13

Reaction score
Mountain addiction gas can and soft bag. Easy to install. Solid when installed and function well. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387432545.715772.jpg

Blownsilver

Reaction score
I had the mountain addictions rail system on my old M and the tanks moulding wore out after about 3 seasons I ended up having to strap them down Im interested in some people with pics of the skidoo tanks on their sleds as that's the way I think Im going to go next if I don't go with the bigger 14g tank

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The factory Rev fuel caddy is a good idea, but after a couple of rides..... The rivets let go, trust me. I had friends pick up my gas can a few times, lol. The harness can be a bit of a pita, but it does work good. If your thinking of going with a Doo fuel caddy, drill your holes in the tunnel, Use nuts, bolts, washers and Red Locktite.
Other than that.... the fuel holder from Cat or Poo works great!!! I have a Poo gas rack, and cut the extra length off of a ratchet strap.
I have never had my 10L can leave me since.

Top Bottom