how bad has every one been hurt

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me neither, ive gone over the bars a few times, twisted an ankle walkin through the skeg..

i guess i just dont play hard enough... but as for all the broken bones an surgerys i just read about, i m good with it!!!

yeah maybe were just smarter :d:d

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to say i think i've been pretty lucky thinking back how i used to ride....i broke my back in 2 place about 5 years ago and it's definately slowed me up on the sled. I know my masssage therapist on a first name bassis and need to stretch out daily as everything always wants to tighten up. Sounds like alot of you had some crazy encounters...play safe out there boyz.

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy Jeeez I shoulda read this thread first. I'ld have a more money in my bank account and would still be able to park my cars in my garage. But noooo I went and bought the toys and then read this thread....... Some where in my life I got 2 compression fractures in my back, L1 and T12 dont know how or when. Been crushed by a truck, bruised ribs (frt & back), sternum, heart, vertabrae, dislocated a rib, off work for a month. Got hit broadside by some one going 120Kmh - walked away with a small scrape on my elbow (I should've died in that one) Major concussion skiing with my kids. Nothing from ATV's as I am too new to this sport. I hope to keep it that way too...

Top Bottom