How bad can it get ???

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
People keep bringing up what Harper has done to the economy....... Let's take a step back here. Look at the world economy and reassess that thinking..... Since he has been in power our neighbors to the south are in an all out economic crisis. There is no way possible to stop that from effecting our economy Weather it be Harper or any one else in power that is going to effect our economy. But at least we are still afloat for the most part. No the mans not perfect but the ndp's model is historically proven to not work. It has brought many provincial economies to their knees and we want to risk that with our federal government when the world economy is in disarray.

In the case of the liberals yA know what I would have considered giving them a chance. But for those saying "he is just the leader and still has the party calling the shots" remember that party voted him in as leader....... Just sayin
Pretty big post for such a little hobbit.

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau going for the soccer mom vote...
They're both fantasy. Harper's trickle down economics don't work as evidenced by the middle class erosion and increasing wealth the 1% control. Starting from the heart outwards is a euphemism for who knows what. If his father was any indication then the heart is most definitely Onterrible and their hamstringed manufacturing sector...

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are some facts, but I just thought it was interesting that this came from a very large US based newspaper (New York Times). Makes one wonder why?

Interesting to note that this article is an OPINION piece, not a journalistic, unbiased, factual telling of Mr. Harper. Too many decisions are made from an emotional place, and I for one hope that more voters will look into the facts of THEIR OWN potential MP, as well as the PARTY they are representing before they vote.

Top Bottom