How are the 2022 Ski-Doo turbos working?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Kevin is looking for head to head action with the new Polaris's. Bad time of the year to be drag racing on hills. Good way to lose a front end to a rock. Lol

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
123F2602-C05A-4A1A-A144-C5CE35BD5AF5.png
Right now the doo turbo is the fastest factory 2 stroke turbo on the hill…

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2021 was Doo's year. I'd be shocked if 2022 wasn't Poo's year.
Nope, Although I love riding the Polaris they are known for rushing things to market so I expect some bugs, which they will fix and 2023 will be the year of for Polaris to shine. That said, the stakes seem much higher now so maybe they have learned their lesson?? One thing for sure I bet the Matryx N/A is going to surprise a lot of people. The new fueling/ignition setup will be a shocking improvement that will make the sled jump up and out of the snow so much better and the Polaris was already known for this positive trait.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, Although I love riding the Polaris they are known for rushing things to market so I expect some bugs, which they will fix and 2023 will be the year of for Polaris to shine. That said, the stakes seem much higher now so maybe they have learned their lesson?? One thing for sure I bet the Matryx N/A is going to surprise a lot of people. The new fueling/ignition setup will be a shocking improvement that will make the sled jump up and out of the snow so much better and the Polaris was already known for this positive trait.

and by 2023 skidoo will have them back at the drawing board again

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do the Polaris engineers use a white board? Or do they use crayons like the Skidoo engineers?

Polaris is switching to whiteboard with smelly markers this year. Their hopes is that they can keep the engineering team attentive long enough to create a decent product. Well see, i have my doubts. Judging by the looks of the new "chassis" they should start with a coloring book and try staying inside the lines first.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris is switching to whiteboard with smelly markers this year. Their hopes is that they can keep the engineering team attentive long enough to create a decent product. Well see, i have my doubts. Judging by the looks of the new "chassis" they should start with a coloring book and try staying inside the lines first.
What do you see so replusive about the looks of the new chassis? If it is colour, you can pick your poison. Everyone I have talked to, even Doo guys, seem to like this year's offering. Maybe you have been buying for "looks" of your ride and not performance?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you see so replusive about the looks of the new chassis? If it is colour, you can pick your poison. Everyone I have talked to, even Doo guys, seem to like this year's offering. Maybe you have been buying for "looks" of your ride and not performance?

nothing really, just trying to keep the thread derailed.

Top Bottom