How about that new hinda rubicon?

Billydozer56

Reaction score
Hello out there

Just wondering about the new Honda Rubicon. I'm not looking at trading in my kingquad but a co worker wants to get a quad to come out with us. I have not seen one on the trail yet to ask first hand what there like. They look good and are comfortable to sit on in the showroom. But on paper they seem way over priced for what you get. More then $12000. No winch and not so good tires. 475cc, But to be fair I have not rode one or know Somone who has. My friend is set on honda.

So does anyone have one or rode with one?

Cheers

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
12,000 for a honda? Keep looking!!! There are way better choices. Usually that quad sells for under 10 doesn't it?

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Extreme Honda's website states $10,400 list price and they have a 675 cc engine. We have four Hondas on the farm and they are a very dependable, problem free ride. Have never bought anything else so really can't compare. Depends what your friend has in mind for use I guess.

Dwayne Gorniak

Reaction score
I've had my 2006 Honda Foreman 500 for 10 years now. It's been a mountain machine it's whole life and I just can't part with it. However, I'm looking at a 680 so I can give mine to my kid! Can't go wrong with a Honda!

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom