Hotels revelstoke

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever stay at the Gateway Inn? Like the fact they show a room on their website with 3 seperate beds....beats staying on a pullout...any reviews from people who've stayed there??

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever stay at the Gateway Inn? Like the fact they show a room on their website with 3 seperate beds....beats staying on a pullout...any reviews from people who've stayed there??

Peaks have rooms with 4 beds. Just saying.

sent from a phone

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best western rules. Big deal $150 a night between two people. The shuttle takes you wherever you want to go for tips only, except for sundays. Awsome beds, brand new and good continental breaky with bacon, sausage ect.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best western rules. Big deal $150 a night between two people. The shuttle takes you wherever you want to go for tips only, except for sundays. Awsome beds, brand new and good continental breaky with bacon, sausage ect.

Whats security look like at that new hotel?

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey m8welder, 150 a night? that would be cool....except when i called yesterday they wanted 199 a night...209 for the room with 3 people.....a bit steep i think when compared to others....did they raise their prices recently??

i don't mind paying more but the others in the group want cheap...i personally prefer the higher end places....thanks for the info on the shuttle though - i might be able to sell it to them that way

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually correction...just called best western back to ensure i got the sledder rate....now it's 219 for the room with 3....plus another 10 for a cot....229 a night plus tax???

...and they are not sure if the shuttle will be running during the week we are there....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually correction...just called best western back to ensure i got the sledder rate....now it's 219 for the room with 3....plus another 10 for a cot....229 a night plus tax???

...and they are not sure if the shuttle will be running during the week we are there....

Thats to rich for my blood. Anybody see Zala's new menu this year? There salad bar went from $8 to $12 over the summer. Not much on the menu under $25.

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya been seeing a trend in revy over the last few years that isn't too appealing...but not as if it'll stop us from sledding...which is probably the whole reason they are able to raise prices as much as they are

on a good note - days inn is still holding their ground and giving good rates...thank you days inn!! booked there this morning

super 8 also still has good rates

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just there last weekend and the sledders rate if you stay 3 nights was 150$. Unless they bumped it up for holiday season? you have to inquire about the sledders rate cuz if they suspect your a tourist or skier there is no deals.

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
staying for 5 nights.....from 18th to 23rd....told them we were sledders and the rate was $10 more than when i called last night...we've been going to revy for a few years and we always ask for the sledder rate...probably like you said - bumped up for the holiday season...but others weren't

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife and I ate at Zala's on Sunday. Thought the menu looked different, but I think its still the same stuff. We stayed at the Coast, which was really good. Lots of room for parking. But you are basically out of town. Days is fine, but the parking SUCKS there. If you have a full day of riding, you might be parking 2 blocks away. All the trailers in the lot, must be off the mountain by 3pm! Probably try Peaks next time, see what thats like.

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's ok lenny....we plan to go before the christmas rush...been going the week before christmas for 4 years in a row now...best time of year imo...you get first dibs on the parking...and the fresh powder :cool:

Dismanadods

Reaction score
apartments: sell, rentals

Many investors made their decision to enter the Ukrainian market after the Orange Revolution (Nov-Dec. 2004), which demonstrated that the country has strong democratic and European leanings and will likely continue moving in this direction.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Re: apartments: sell, rentals

Many investors made their decision to enter the Ukrainian market after the Orange Revolution (Nov-Dec. 2004), which demonstrated that the country has strong democratic and European leanings and will likely continue moving in this direction.

Ron, where's the WTF button?????

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: apartments: sell, rentals

booked in at peaks this morning for the 26th - 29th, never stayed there before but always wanted to try it and since days inn was booked we figured why not give it a shot.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In fortunately there is no real sledders discount like there used to... Friggin plankers messed that up. Sicamouse there is and valemount there is...
We have rooms booked at the gateway. Right across from zalas.
Oh and when we stoped in revy during the summer the meals were 5 bucks more than last winter. Not sure if that's the summer price or if it went up that much... I can tell ya in a week

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Top Bottom