Hot Stove Lounge...Sports Talk

MtnCrazy

Reaction score
Is the Canucks vs Leafs game on HNIC tonight? I'm over in the middle east trying to get it on the computer if I can??? Live streaming....

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whew! That was a gooder last night against Edmonton. Hopefully the Avs can keep it up and finally beat the Flames on Tuesday!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Whew! That was a gooder last night against Edmonton. Hopefully the Avs can keep it up and finally beat the Flames on Tuesday!

FRIGGIN' OILERS.... 11 SECONDS LEFT IN REGULAR TIME......... WE HAD 7 POSTS OR CROSSBARS LAST NITE.... COULDN'T GO 1/2" INWARDS....NOOOOOO, TOO EASY:mad:........ AT LEAST WE GOT A POINT OUT OF IT! HOPE THEY POUND THE FLAMEOUTS!

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Nucks dump the Wings in a great game. 2 times this season. Some great offence with decent netminding. McCarty and Hordi went at it......Hordi gave it to him and had a classy interview about how they talked about it.
Flames /Nucks on back to backs Thursday/Sat:beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
nucks dump the wings in a great game. 2 times this season. Some great offence with decent netminding. Mccarty and hordi went at it......hordi gave it to him and had a classy interview about how they talked about it.
Flames /nucks on back to backs thursday/sat:beer:

and Luongo is out for at least a month......... Ouch! Who's their backup 'tender???

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching the Oilers Wed nite reminded of a Timbit game I once watched....Time to make a change somewhere...:homer:

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
OMG.....I was there and it was horrific. The worst was that the papers blamed Roli.:realmad: I am not a Roli fan but even I can say that the game was not his fault at all. Kopitar assisted and scored, dude is talented. Oilers were pathetic and lacked heart. Souray can shoot from the point but that is about all he did. The lack of coaching in that game was SOOOOO obvious. If a team comes off a brutal loss and is playing back to back, you go to the body and wear them out in the first. THERE WAS NOT HITS LAST NIGHT!!!!! WTF. At least Cole is on the right wing now. GEEZ! Penner is 6'4 and 200 plus pounds. YOUR A FORWARD IT IS CALLED A FORECHECK!!!!!:realmad:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a hocky stick and skates..all you need to do is pay me 7 million dollars and i gaurendammtee i will score 7 goals in a year..someone have mc t call me a.s.a.p.:beer:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a hocky stick and skates..all you need to do is pay me 7 million dollars and i gaurendammtee i will score 7 goals in a year..someone have mc t call me a.s.a.p.:beer:

I just spoke with him...and he's going to call just sit by your phone and wait!!....hehehehe!!:d

Top Bottom