Hot Stove Lounge...Sports Talk

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya if you keep playing the lotto, eventually your going to win. and if you consider pre-season, this would be their 4th go around this year. but no one thinks like that regular season only counts

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FUGGIN BUDAJ!! What a piece of work! He was doing his best impersonation of the US Border Patrol and letting anything and everything in. Gawd, we need a goalie.

Most times when a team scores 4 goals, they win!!

How do I get this to ya?

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lemme see if Budaj starts to figure out his job. I don't trust him anymore. Seems like he just isn't trying hard enough. Even on a bad day Roy was better.

G

Guest1

PJ...you have until the 27th to make up your mind (we meet again in Flamesville on the 28th)...:d

G

Guest1

Flames visit D-Town on November 20th but the double or nothing is for the next game no matter where it takes place. I will go TRIPLE or nothing for the game on the 20th...;) :beer: :d

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just give me a chance to win my Crown back! If I have to don pads and a sweater myself and play goalie...

G

Guest1

BLACKHAWKS FIRE SAVARD, MAKE QUENNEVILLE NEW COACH....:eek:

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BLACKHAWKS FIRE SAVARD, MAKE QUENNEVILLE NEW COACH....:eek:

Quenneville isn't much better.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

On another note: Raycroft looked great last night! Odd that the Avs first win comes off the backup goalie! The offense looked awesome, 5 goals.

Now that have had the taste of a win, hopefully they can keep the momentum against the Stars.

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will see. They have the LA Kings tonight. I'll be flipping the channel between the Broncos game and the Avs game tonight.

Top Bottom