Hoses to look out for.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
On BRP atv's keep an eye on the rubber hoses between the clutch housing and the intake and exhaust vents. After a year they get quite cracked up and will require replacement. I found both hoses cracked and when I took them off they were cracked right through. This would allow water into the clutch housing. Here are some photo's.

Attachments

• renegade1.JPG
    renegade1.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 169
  • renegade2.JPG
    renegade2.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 167

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
.... Just after 1 yr ! :eek:.... Looks like better snorkel intake heat sheilding required.... Good info for memebers to check out & rectify on their own machines...

Bryan

Reaction score
My hoses seem to be fine. Talked to the dealer, its not a recall its a bulleten, so no recall. I will be working on this throughtout the week, I am not missing the Robb trip..

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
:alol2::lol2::giterdone::rollinglaugh::rolling::alol2:
On BRP atv's keep an eye on the rubber hoses between the clutch housing and the intake and exhaust vents. After a year they get quite cracked up and will require replacement. I found both hoses cracked and when I took them off they were cracked right through. This would allow water into the clutch housing. Here are some photo's.

YUP, IT'S DONE.... WORN OUT... BETTER SELL THE QUAD AND BUY A NEW YAMMY AND SELL ME THAT ONE CHEAP... HEARD TURBO'S WORK GOOD ON THE YAMS....... LOL

Top Bottom