HorseTheif & Silvermine

AaronQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows things looking up horse thief/mcdonald Cr. ?
Heard some rumors that you can drop over from horse thief into the silver mine somewhere? I'm guessing it'd be back up somewhere near those "sled dunes".
heard its quite a climb but with good snow conditions anythings possible right.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think you may want to stick to forester and gain some knowledge of the purcells before venturing off into places that will bite you. lots of things are possible out here but a wrong decision may be your last. first step look at a map.

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
i'm curious too.. i've been dirtbiking around mc donald creek... and read somewhere we can ride out there, but never did . so what kind of terrain up there? i look through google map and found what look like decent area but don't know how hard access it can be... only thing i know i was up there in june and i could see some huge rock and still snow but look like it would be perfect for big corniche,, anyway a little information would be appreciate thanks

AaronQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've already been back in there a few times did lots of exploring just never been able to find the way to drop over from one range to the other into silver mine or paradise mine whatever they call it.... kinda why i asked...

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should look at a topo map, or google earth. silver mines is probably 50+km from macdonald as the crow flies. paradise is a little closer but 3 drainages south.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should look at a topo map, or google earth. silver mines is probably 50+km from macdonald as the crow flies. paradise is a little closer but 3 drainages south.

I think he's talking about Paradise Mine not Silvermines.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom