Hope the snow is good???

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I really don`t think anyone was trying to mislead you. There has not been fresh snow anywhere since the beginning of the month. They were just trying to show you what was still out there.
SBD I always enjoy your reports. Thanks.
Oh Boy!!!!!!! am I ever glad it started snowing again this aft. :d

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
From Saturday........no tracks ahead.:d
Fresh is on the way boys and girls.:beer: Stop and take PP for a ride........she needs it:p
Safe sleddin:beer:
RS

Attachments

• propane feb 09.jpg
    propane feb 09.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 44

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I would have known PP wanted to go for a ride we would have taken her with us. Nice pic Climbmax.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya. Foothills..I think the plan is to go...based on the forecast there is a good likelihood of waist deep snow up top...have to go!!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Just rode for 3 days Randy, not working, maybe I do need to get a few more in. At this rate I`ll end up off on stress leave again, going back into rehab and might even have another pregnancy scare.
O-zone congratulated me on my pregnancy when he called. :d
Still snowing here. :beer:

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were lucky enough to stage right behind Randy on saturday. Our whole group was like little school girls. Thanks for the pics Randy.

Attachments

• IMG_0481.jpg
    IMG_0481.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 51

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really don`t think anyone was trying to mislead you. There has not been fresh snow anywhere since the beginning of the month. They were just trying to show you what was still out there.
SBD I always enjoy your reports. Thanks.
Oh Boy!!!!!!! am I ever glad it started snowing again this aft. :d

Trust me I'm not being mislead! LOL. I to enjoy your reports SBD.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No new stuff for a while for sure....saw tracks in places I've never seen tracks before....but a few nuggets to be found. Great weather for Feb!

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think so to Dobir, either we stay around here and ride the rocks on the pipeline or head for Revy and ride some safe hardpacked. I'll take the hardpacked but remember last month when we were there it snowed a good foot or two and the forecast was no snow. So always worth takin the drive cause you just never know and that is the beauty of Revy, besides i'm craving a pizza from Zala's

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forecast says 59 cm of snow between now and Friday...Pizza at Zala's sounds good...and a Rum!

muffin

Reaction score
overkill ? Are you experts on this sport or just there for fun ? There is two in our party too but , we wouldn't mind going with others but one is a newbie . What kinda sleds do you ride ? We ride apex and xp .

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
overkill ? Are you experts on this sport or just there for fun ? There is two in our party too but , we wouldn't mind going with others but one is a newbie . What kinda sleds do you ride ? We ride apex and xp .

Sorry we missed ya. Not expert at all, we are expert loggers if anything. I have a 06RevX159 and my bro's is a 08RevX163. Maybe next time we will hook up, if I get the bumper changed out on my brothers XP....ha ha ha.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Say Randy....can ya plug a BBQ into that new bottle rocket yer riding? LOL. I can see it....roll up to group...pull off backpack...whip out fold-up BBQ...plug into quick-coupler behind seat...spark it....fire a few dogs on there...mmmmm.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen a few sleds with these tanks, I'm asuming it LP. Back in my Jeep days I ran LP everyone called me poormans fuel injection. It worked great, ran cooler and yes just about up side down. Are these some of the ideas behind running LP?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Randy's is a turbo propane rocket....I know what it is...just hackin' on a brotha!

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Say Randy....can ya plug a BBQ into that new bottle rocket yer riding? LOL. I can see it....roll up to group...pull off backpack...whip out fold-up BBQ...plug into quick-coupler behind seat...spark it....fire a few dogs on there...mmmmm.

Yup Brad Story had one on his original Apex with propane. :d Even had the weiner stix under the seat. he didn't put them on any more he built as he claimed all the buddies would come for lunch, make a mess and then split:rolleyes:...sounds like most dealeos:)
Can't really imagine wipin grease from some smokies off the polish, so I elected to pass on that option:p
BTW........80 miles and all i used was 20 bux worth of super high octane fuel. If it had of been C16 it probably would have cost 150 to filler up:eek:
Safe sleddin all:beer:
RS

Top Bottom