Hope the snow is good???

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Revy on Wed afternoon and sled thursday and Friday, staying at Peaks. Only 2 of us. If anyone is there and could stand 2 more to thier group "if your group isnt to big already". White GMC with grey Featherlite 2 place inline. Sled safe! Thanks

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow in revy was NOT good at all. Boulder and frisby very tracked up.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
.......or make the best of it, yesterday Boulder.
This is Harley Squirel Nutz.

DSCF3862.jpg

DSCF3869.jpg

Almost got my full gold grill. :eek:

DSCF3882.jpg

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.......or make the best of it, yesterday Boulder.

DSCF3862.jpg

DSCF3869.jpg

Almost got my full gold grill. :eek:

DSCF3882.jpg

Boulder was a little better than Frisby, but for the amount of trucks heading there this weekend. There won't be any untouched snow I'm sure. Boulder was so soked in that no one could make it over the fisrt hill from the cabin. With no new snow in Feb at all I think your pics might be a little missleading. Very cool that you found some snow though.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that seperates the locals from the yocals!theres always snow to be found!

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't that the truth Carbon. I'm not a local but i ride alot in Revy and there is always fresh snow to be found, you just need to know where to go right Dobir.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats right....we always find snow..can't wait till the end of the month....

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny we taked to 6 locals and they had not found any good snoww yet ether! With no new snow for 2 weeks, I'm not sure how you are finding great snow?? I guess it's what you call good snow. To me in Revy good snow is 2-3 feet of pow at a min IMO. Frisby looked like your 3rd picture!!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:homer: mmmmmmm.....dooooooonuts.....guuuurgle

thanks for the pics Kath!

Last edited:

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not a local or a yocal. Everyone told us that there was no snow to be found. 4 days in Revy and have nothing but untrackedpowder after we made new tracks. Man Revy needs snow as you can see by the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1308.jpg
    IMG_1308.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 47
  • SANY1301.jpg
    SANY1301.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 48

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you got clear skis, but not sure the $ 1000.00 bill is worth the trip for 6 inches of snow IMO. I'm not trying to start a post war, all I was doing is stating what I saw honestly so people could make their own decisions on wither or not to travel 6-15 hours to a place that does not have the snow that it usually does. I see to many post's by "tour, hotel, motel etc" owners posting that their area is the best and we have the most snow ever and when you get there you find out it is not the case:mad:. These site's to me anyway are a source of info sharing:d. Not a big fan of when people share misleading/poor info for there own financial benefit.:nono: Anyways this should start a sh!t show. Not my intention, but I had to get it out there!

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
Glad to see you got clear skis, but not sure the $ 1000.00 bill is worth the trip for 6 inches of snow IMO. I'm not trying to start a post war, all I was doing is stating what I saw honestly so people could make their own decisions on wither or not to travel 6-15 hours to a place that does not have the snow that it usually does. I see to many post's by "tour, hotel, motel etc" owners posting that their area is the best and we have the most snow ever and when you get there you find out it is not the case:mad:. These site's to me anyway are a source of info sharing:d. Not a big fan of when people share misleading/poor info for there own financial benefit.:nono: Anyways this should start a sh!t show. Not my intention, but I had to get it out there!

Not all buisnesses post's are misleading. Some actually post the facts and are honest about conditions. As it would actualy hurt your buisness more if you are not factual. When people call us we let them know if it is worth coming out or not.

Last edited:

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats fine to warn everyone to stay away or maybe come. I am not a hotel owner or have anything to do with the town business, as you can see by my location. The pics do not show 6 inches of snow and anyone that rides can see that. Furthermore, I was also showing that not all hills had been "ponded". I will avoid posting on snow and mud in the future to keep everything a secret for me and my friends. Thanks to all who have posted in the past to inform me of snow conditions, dispite the fact that I do not want to post anymore.
Skibeadoo out.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats fine to warn everyone to stay away or maybe come. I am not a hotel owner or have anything to do with the town business, as you can see by my location. The pics do not show 6 inches of snow and anyone that rides can see that. Furthermore, I was also showing that not all hills had been "ponded". I will avoid posting on snow and mud in the future to keep everything a secret for me and my friends. Thanks to all who have posted in the past to inform me of snow conditions, dispite the fact that I do not want to post anymore.
Skibeadoo out.

When we were checking out, we meet 4 guy's who just got there after 15 hour drive. They checked in and headed for the hills! So SkiSkibeadoo you are saying to all S&M members that it was well worth thier trip???? I would not go on that record, maybe thats just me. But like I said .....IMO.....

Top Bottom