Honda CBR125r

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I did the unthinkable :eek: ............................. I traded up the scooter !!!!!
I bought a brand new 2008 Honda CBR125r. Didn't plan on buying it but just went to LOOK at bikes at the local honda shop. But they had such a heck of a deal on it, I had to buy it !!!!! Dirt Cheap !!! Almost mountain bike pricing !!!! Should be an slight improvement over the old scooter for comfort and SPEED !! (LOL)
I don't regret for a moment buying the scooter, has been very fun and enjoyable. Sure relaxing to drive a little slower in this fast paced world ! But loooking forward to the Honda so I can take a little longer trips and look a little cooler !!
P.S. The scooter is now for sale. 2008 Yamaha BWS (yellow) with Givi topcase and upgraded tinted windscreen. Around 500 kms on it and very well takin care of !!! Still like new !! Asking $1900.00, which is a little less than what I have into it !! SCOOTER IS SOLD !!!!!! THANKS EVERYONE !!

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just cam across the honda.ca website. New as of spring 2011, The great big red will be releasing a CBR250R / RA.

it looks more like a full sized bike then the 125.

Just thought someone should know. Take a look for it.

ZakAttack

Reaction score
I did the same thing with my CBR600 last year, walked into the dealership to get parts for my dirtbike and walked out with papers for a new CBR!!
Love it though!

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just cam across the honda.ca website. New as of spring 2011, The great big red will be releasing a CBR250R / RA.

it looks more like a full sized bike then the 125.

Just thought someone should know. Take a look for it.

Yeah, I am lovin this bike !!! My buddy and I have been every where on these things !!! Easter weekend we went to Bonnyville and Cold Lake and a little ways into Sask. . Then last weekend went to Lethbridge and Crowsnest and just over the border into Sparwood (just so we could say 3 provinces in 3 weeks !! LOL) Planin for B.C. and the coast and the Island in June !!! It's a little different riding small displacement bikes but it's fun none the less. I enjoy riding and not speeding, I guess !!! LOL

Yeah, I checked out the CBR 250R this past week. What a sweet ride, I will proably upgrade to that when the time is right !!! But for now really enjoying my CBR125R and the fuel economy !!!
Worst tank = 74 mpg.
Best tank = 91 mpg. :eek:
(Real figures !! My buddy has an app. on his phone for this and we check every tank !!)
Happy Ridin everyone !!!!!! :d

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leavin in a few days for B.C . Going for a ride to Creston and Nakusp area. Hope the weather is going to be ok. Would like a least a little sunshine !!! Can't wait to go .... hope I have everything I need !!! First real trip with this bike ... done three day rides but not a weeks worth.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what other bikes u gonna be riding with?

Just me and my buddy(he rides the same bike as I) and we are meeting his brother (he rides a Victory) by Naksup and doing a little touring there. Leavin today and will let you know how it went when we get back !!!
Later !!!! Happy ridin everyone !!

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back last Wednesday from my 2600 kms trip !!! Everything thing went well and even the weather was decent in B.C. !!!! Had a ton of fun and enjoyed the trip !! Hit Nelson, Ainsworth, Naksup,Vernon, Penticton,Castlegar,Creston, Cranbrook, Radium and home !! AND we carried about 25 lbs of gear too !!! These little bikes handled in quite well and ran like tops !!

MrHankey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back last Wednesday from my 2600 kms trip !!! Everything thing went well and even the weather was decent in B.C. !!!! Had a ton of fun and enjoyed the trip !! Hit Nelson, Ainsworth, Naksup,Vernon, Penticton,Castlegar,Creston, Cranbrook, Radium and home !! AND we carried about 25 lbs of gear too !!! These little bikes handled in quite well and ran like tops !!

and what was the final tally for fuel:beer:

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and what was the final tally for fuel:beer:

About $125 for 7 days of riding !!! $125/7 = 17.85 per day. :d
We did over 2600 kms, if you do the math it's $125/2600kms =0.048 , so basically a nickel a km !!!! :eek:

Pretty neat stats, eh ????

Top Bottom