Honda axle housing

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed after washing my quad that the axle housing had a crack, all the way around the hitch mount... First thought was... oh crap i am going to have to do the rear end... Luckly there is internal seals on both sides of the diff housing. Ordered the axle housing ( $164.00). I changed all the seals and bearings throughout the whole rear drive system.( $366.00). Then proceeded to check the front hubs.... yup, had to do them to..... Honda wanted ( over $200.00) for each bearing not including the seals...... Wow. I found a kit from Pivotworks. ($75.95) for the hole kit including seals. I hope they stand up to the abuse.

Anyone one else use there products, info would be appreciated. Good and bad. Thanks in advance.

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pivotworks, Allballs, N2 and most of the other aftermarket suppliers make kits with bearings and seals that range in price from $50-$80 and they last every bit as long as OEM bearings.

To late now, but for next time there are aftermarket kits for the rearend also well for around $125-$150.

Top Bottom