Holtzman ATACC?

rmkpolaris

Reaction score
How are these kits working for you guys? How is the ease of operation and installation? Will it compensate for large elevation differances without changing a component? I live in MB elev.1450ft, so will i be able to set it up for riding at home, then be able to just change the clutching, throw it in the trailer and ride in revy for a week without bothering with the jetting? I have never seen or had any experience with one of these, but i assume its similar to the skidoo DPM or whatever its called?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
From Edmonton these work great wherever we rode,Valemont,Mcbride,Kelowns,never touched the jets again after having mine installed on my 600 Polaris,We are about 1000 ft higher in elavation and that may make a differance,you should find out what the settings cover,I know there is a a limit!
catmando!
My opinion only but stay away from Variflow!

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Atacc on my 2002 800 rmk. Jetted for 1600 ft elevation base line. I have ridden to about 9500 ft at West Yellowstone. No issues and I have done this 3 times in 3 years. What is nice is that it adjusts to temp and elevation so when the day warms up at 1600 ft it leans out to keep the bog away. Always seems to have a good air fuel mixture to give good engine performance and response. Warning...these units can fail at 10,000 ft and above (design limit it seems) and when they do, your engine will not run I am told. They fail rich. Will not hurt the engine but the engine will be slobbering rich. Pretty hard to run at high elevations when this happens. I have had my unit for 5 years and no issues at all. Follow the instructions to a T and all is good. ;)
I carry the hardware/jets to convert to proper jets if the Atacc fails on me. The 2002 RMK is easy to work on to do this and may save the day.

Last edited:

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put one on my daughters 550 Freestyle last year. "plug and play". Those air cooled motors are really sensitive to elevation and humidity changes - and it work flawless from her (Edmonton) to Sicamous

Top Bottom