Hockey pool

Reaction score
That's why i couldn't find it ;)

Like I've been told .... "search is your friend" lol... except when it doesn't work. Anyway sir... here it is:
https://www.snowandmud.com/just-abo...season-hockey-pool.html?highlight=hockey+pool

You have a week left to join..... your participation is more than welcome... invite any friends/family/wives you like as well.

GO OILERS! (No I don't think Connor will be enough to get us to the playoffs in one season.... but I do expect far more exciting hockey this year). Trade Hall, get a good D man....

Reaction score
I'll call you short, sure. ;)

Totally agree with getting rid of Hall too btw. He's useless as tits on a boar.

Yup... I'm the odd man out being an Oilers fan that doesn't like Hall. He's a one trick pony, and when his trick fails, he is accident prone. Eberle and Hopkins are both far more talented and creative and two way players than Hall is. Also, they'd actually get a decent trade for Hall.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Yup... I'm the odd man out being an Oilers fan that doesn't like Hall. He's a one trick pony, and when his trick fails, he is accident prone. Eberle and Hopkins are both far more talented and creative and two way players than Hall is. Also, they'd actually get a decent trade for Hall.

100%!!!! And coughs the puck up constantly. Let him go be a "superstar" somewhere else.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let the games begin lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444256248.817315.jpg

RMPERK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we watch the oilers we play a drinking game. Where every time Hall falls down everyone has to take a drink. He is down LOTS. you sure dont get thirsty, HALL is DOWN

Top Bottom