hockey card questions.........

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been collecting cards for ever. Tricky works it is. They arnt worth as much as they once were. Plus the cards has to be in perfect new condition. good luck with your sale, if i was you i would have taken the $200 offer to save time and the card shop telling you to beat it.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been collecting cards for ever. Tricky works it is. They arnt worth as much as they once were. Plus the cards has to be in perfect new condition. good luck with your sale, if i was you i would have taken the $200 offer to save time and the card shop telling you to beat it.

95% of my cards are in absoulutely perfect condition.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still think $200 is more then a fair. given the name of the cards. Keep in mind the make, you didn't mention what make they are, some series were mass produced and some are just not worth anything. Its the limited issue cards, usually in upper deck that are worth money. Cards from the 70's to early 80's are can have some value, even though they were high production man people threw them against walls, bike spokes that sort of thing so they can become rare. Good luck man, still feel the offer of $200 is a good one.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still think $200 is more then a fair. given the name of the cards. Keep in mind the make, you didn't mention what make they are, some series were mass produced and some are just not worth anything. Its the limited issue cards, usually in upper deck that are worth money. Cards from the 70's to early 80's are can have some value, even though they were high production man people threw them against walls, bike spokes that sort of thing so they can become rare. Good luck man, still feel the offer of $200 is a good one.

that makes sense , 200 probly is a good offer , but i dont want to sell them for that to find out polarice sells them for 6 k. get it?:)

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chance you take, not like your selling a dog to a good home. whoever buys them is going to sell them for more then what they paid.

Top Bottom