hockey card questions.........

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got Marcel Dionne and Eddy Shack to sign cads for me a few years ago while they were in town for a Celebrity Challenge hockey game...also got Beleveau signed card. Marcel and Jean were good but Eddy Shack was kinda a jerk about it. I even expalined to him as to how I wathced them all play when I was a kid and that my mohther had saved my cards for me over the years....I thought It would be cool to have them signed and hand them down to my son....Shack basically signed it and almost flipped it off the table....I guess its more valuble signed but I never got it signed for that reason....kinda burst my bubble a bit....guy was a jerk about it.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I got Marcel Dionne and Eddy Shack to sign cads for me a few years ago while they were in town for a Celebrity Challenge hockey game...also got Beleveau signed card. Marcel and Jean were good but Eddy Shack was kinda a jerk about it. I even expalined to him as to how I wathced them all play when I was a kid and that my mohther had saved my cards for me over the years....I thought It would be cool to have them signed and hand them down to my son....Shack basically signed it and almost flipped it off the table....I guess its more valuble signed but I never got it signed for that reason....kinda burst my bubble a bit....guy was a jerk about it.

i have an autographed rocket richard, the pocket rocket, norm ullman, frank mahovlich, guy lafleur, all from the old timers game when i was a kid

Last edited:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and you say they are in pretty good condition can ya send me a complete list

no problem! i'm not at home right now , our net is down and i'm in serious coffee , i'll right a list of them and bring them in on friday or earlier , most of them are in good to excellent condition but some have been a little beat up over the years:(

i'll get the list asap.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no problem! i'm not at home right now , our net is down and i'm in serious coffee , i'll right a list of them and bring them in on friday or earlier , most of them are in good to excellent condition but some have been a little beat up over the years:(

i'll get the list asap.

ok let me know

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where ya been joey havent posted in a while?

been busy , we just moved to sooke last night , and i gotta say its boring as hell! just as bad as vic.

hey i'm thinking of buying a dirt bike , street legal , looks early 90's , yamaha , 250 and its $900 , get me back and forth to work and to youth group and hockey and such (i leave my gear there) good idea????

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i dont see why not....given bc laws i would ask to see if you can have it checked out to see if it will pass as street legal for insurance and registration but other than that sounds like a good price for a cheap on gas mode of transportation

been busy , we just moved to sooke last night , and i gotta say its boring as hell! just as bad as vic.

hey i'm thinking of buying a dirt bike , street legal , looks early 90's , yamaha , 250 and its $900 , get me back and forth to work and to youth group and hockey and such (i leave my gear there) good idea????

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont see why not....given bc laws i would ask to see if you can have it checked out to see if it will pass as street legal for insurance and registration but other than that sounds like a good price for a cheap on gas mode of transportation

well its at a husky dealer so it cant be that bad.

its right next door to me as i type this , also a suzuki 250 for the same price.

its near mint condition , i think i'd paint it tho , its an ugly green lol its 2-smoke so it'll be loud! lol chicks dig motorcycles!! LOL

thanks , i'll look into it!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
well we all know you wont even look at the sizuki with a yammi next to it lol. dont always trust dealers though but really for $900 if it runs and is in good shape it is probably worth it.

well its at a husky dealer so it cant be that bad.

its right next door to me as i type this , also a suzuki 250 for the same price.

its near mint condition , i think i'd paint it tho , its an ugly green lol its 2-smoke so it'll be loud! lol chicks dig motorcycles!! LOL

thanks , i'll look into it!

Top Bottom