hmmm quad rally or no quad rally

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lots of responsibility now if SRD gets involved. May be a few less rallies this year just because of the permit needed

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You dont need to make a Ralley for Marie lake that wknd. Everyone is already there tearing there way to May Lake. Happens every May long wknd.

But yes I do agree that we should have a ralley in/ around the Cold Lake area.

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well to tell you truth the last rally I was on in cold lake was a chit show. Way to many riders and half of them spent the night in the bush. In my opinion cold lake does not need a rally. All rally's do is wreck everything for the rest of us. Go talk the boys st.walburg about the trouble that serm is giving them.

Last edited by a moderator:

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
Well to tell you truth the last rally I was on in cold lake was a chit show. Way to many riders and half of them spent the night in the bush. In my opinion cold lake does not need a rally. All rally's do is wreck everything for the rest of us. Go talk the boys st.walburg about the trouble that serm is giving them.
When was the last rally here? Yeah that kinda what I am thinking too. But who knows... If the price is right never know,hey? Do you know who hosted the last rally here?

Last edited by a moderator:

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am not sure I thimk riders connection but dont quote me on that. this was before they switched owner ship. I would say the last rally was about 4 maybe 5 years ago. the rally went up to may lake.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
It is not the SRD I am worried about it s all the work I have to do!
I agree with Sledderglen on this, with Rallys now a permit must be issued from SRD called a TFA. There is alot of leg work needed to even get one these days and it also makes the person or organization now responsible for any environmental impact that is done. No insurance company will cover you for that risk. We have a private rally each year out in the Rocky Mountain house area and its alot of work, ive already started organizing this with SRD now, and its not till July. If you can get through all the red tape and get a TFA, then Koodo's to you. Alot of Rally's have been kiboshed already, it makes you wonder if its all worth it. If you need any info PM me, been down this road already.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The week of "preparation " was worth it last year! My liver transplant is scheduled for the end of July.
I agree with Sledderglen on this, with Rallys now a permit must be issued from SRD called a TFA. There is alot of leg work needed to even get one these days and it also makes the person or organization now responsible for any environmental impact that is done. No insurance company will cover you for that risk. We have a private rally each year out in the Rocky Mountain house area and its alot of work, ive already started organizing this with SRD now, and its not till July. If you can get through all the red tape and get a TFA, then Koodo's to you. Alot of Rally's have been kiboshed already, it makes you wonder if its all worth it. If you need any info PM me, been down this road already.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
I will do some researching on this, but for sure I will pm you if I have any questions, thanks. Quad rallies are awesome and all but i Really don't like any hassle to have fun. They think a lil quad rally is bad? They should put more effort into doing something about all that radiation being poured into the ocean! Right? Can I hear hellz yeah!?

Top Bottom