HMF pipe for renegade

• Thread starter motorsportaddiction
  • Start date
M

motorsportaddiction

I have one HMF slip on for renegade left in stock for $325. If you would like it please give us a call or stop by the shop.

Pure Addiction Motor Sports Inc.
4035 101st
Edmonton Alberta
780-405-3458

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Its very easy to install, you will have to grind off a metal tab and touch it up with some paint. The install doesn't take more than 20 minutes though. Make sure you install the spark arrestor.

Don't forget to pick up your sticker for your truck or trailer while your at Motorsport Addiction too. $7.00 for the small ones and $10.00 for the big ones.

ski-doo

Reaction score
spark arrrestor is a little cap for the end of your pipe. there is three bolts on the end of the pipe and you just undo those and put the spark arresotor in. it just prevents lighting the bush on fire. you can also get the quite core inserts for those wich is a spark arrestor as well but quites the pipe down.

dirty dawg

Reaction score
i have read 9-10h. i havent even had a chance to ride mine with it yet and i found that i dont even need the optimizer with the pipe which was almost the smae price as the pipe. you have a renegade?

ski-doo

Reaction score
optimizer is a programer that re maps your fuel curve. You get a quicker throttle response and it is set up for the pipe so your machine runs like a top

Top Bottom