HM Turbos Pro RMK kit

bighole1818

Reaction score
So here it is, the HM Turbos 2011 Pro RMK turbo kit. We have 3 kit options available, one using our famous water-to-air intercooler, one using an air-to-air(shown in picture) and a non-intercooled pumpgas kit. Our kits come with all the clutching you need for your elevation and boost setup, plus all our tuning knowledge from years of racing, and mountain riding turboed sleds. These are just some quick shots I took after testing but I should have some more pictures of the water-to-air and the non-intercooled kit soon so keep an eye out.

Attachments

• ROT02514.jpg
    ROT02514.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 790
  • DSCN1517.jpg
    DSCN1517.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 763

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can you pm me the price on the pump gas unit complete and rough HP numbers. Very interested.

butsy11

Reaction score
Very interested in the air to air inter cooled kit, would like to know price and hp aswell as more info about the kit. If you could pm me the details thanks

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
We ran this kit with a water to air intercooler for about 800 kms last winter and it rips. Not sure of power, but on a packed hill it runs heads up with a 240 hp MCX Nytro. This is at 8 lbs boost. We pulled the head off last week and the top end looks perfect.

Top Bottom