Hillclimbs

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure about brad but terry kicked my ass LOL. Anyone wondering WCHA just posted results on facebook I actually did very well. Know what I have to do next time now
way to go man, you certainly held your own! congrats :beer:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice work Sean! It was good to chat with you yesterday and very cool to see you make some good runs today! :D

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just reviewing all the results - I take it they never opened up the top of the course judging by the times?

SUPERDUTY

Reaction score
Can someone post a link to the results, I've looked on Facebook and the website but no updates.
Thx in advance

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428902708.353850.jpg

Leaving the gate on my stocker. Cool shot thanks jay foster

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nicely done Maxwell ,They used to have rules about fully enclosing the clutch with a cover and a snow flap that reached the snow, are those rules changed now?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nicely done Maxwell ,They used to have rules about fully enclosing the clutch with a cover and a snow flap that reached the snow, are those rules changed now?

when i raced back in the early 2000's, stockers/improved stock could run stock clutch cover, stocker could have stock snow flap, Improved needed long flap, mod sleds needed fully closed clutch cover/long snow flap

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

All sleds in all classes needed the long flap, a functional stock clutch cover + bodywork, tethers, and scratchers removed. Beyond that, I didn't see much that guys were getting tech'ed for.

I've got a few pics to share when I get a chance later today.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All sleds in all classes needed the long flap, a functional stock clutch cover + bodywork, tethers, and scratchers removed. Beyond that, I didn't see much that guys were getting tech'ed for.

I've got a few pics to share when I get a chance later today.

Ya they didn't really check anything. They were saying in the pro classes if the times were close they might do a full tech on the top 3. I didn't read anywhere about removing scratchers so that was a team effort back in the pits removing 5 sets of scratchers lol

Top Bottom