Hilary Clinton being very honest....for a change !

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Well I took that new Canam X3 out for a rip, I pined it and it scared the crap right outa me......,"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Well I took that new Canam X3 out for a rip, I pined it and it scared the crap right outa me......,"

Was she doing backflips on ramps or something sleds, bikes do it are sport quads and sxs doing that yet?

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She is not X3, and we all know there is Dis in the honest part,..... we are going for a loooong ride in the next few years on this continent !

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah but so is the Donald as fawked up as Canada is with Justin and that alberta lady we as a country may still be better off

Lol, gone are the times where we had any pride or respect for our politicians. ...at least we're taking some pride in the fact that ours are not as chitty as theirs.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, gone are the times where we had any pride or respect for our politicians. ...at least we're taking some pride in the fact that ours are not as chitty as theirs.

What you mean no pride? Our pm was in the pride parade! And look how many selfies he takes, he must pride himself in that!

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hoe yea Justin has a-lot of pride and respect for himself and the selfies he takes .
I wonder how long he spends in the mirror each morning?

Top Bottom