Hijacker 2.0

crzycowboy02

Reaction score
I just installed a 2.0 on my 2012 1100t got shop to install it and they have no clue how to set it up and its all jibberish to me !! Dunno wht to set boost at if runnin 94 octane with few liters of race fuel dont even know where to start on this thing no instructions at all and whts this button there talking about do i need to order one ? Need as much hp as possible on pump gas 180 is not even close to enough might have to go with big turbo kit any info will help

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't need a button to use the box. Only thing you have to adjust is boost psi. Crank it up until you get a det sensor code flashing and then turn it down a bit. You will need heavier clutch weights or alighter spring if your going to crank up the boost because you will hit the rev limiter.

crzycowboy02

Reaction score
Thanks !! Theres soo many settings on this thing its crazy fuel psi lo med hiLol dont understand it at all wht boost shld i start with ?

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
depends on your altitude. Stock is 12.5 at sea level and about .5 psi per 1000 ft of elevation. so if your at 5000 ft stock would be about 15. start at about 3 over stock and see how it works.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
depends on your altitude. Stock is 12.5 at sea level and about .5 psi per 1000 ft of elevation. so if your at 5000 ft stock would be about 15. start at about 3 over stock and see how it works.

So what your saying is at 7000ft stock is 16psi and I should set the box at 19 then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

surfingeskimo

Reaction score
I have a arctic cat 1100 turbo high country and am thinking about a hijacker 2.0. So far there is little info on the matter, my main concern is the lag that comes factory, is there a way to limit that. And is 240 the same as a nitro 240 because it seems like nitro 240 is not faster but more responsive eg; catwalks

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An M1100t at 240 shouldnt be the same as a Nytro at 240.........1100 is only a 2 cylinder, Nytro is 3 cylinder. I have an M1100t with 2.0 hijacker, that was my replacement for a T-Nytro........my Nytro would blow the doors off the 1100 whether thats in a flat race, up a hill or off the line. Best thing about the 1100 is its handling.......so much easier to maneuver than the Nytro IMO. And I have less than half into the 1100 than I did into the Nytro.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a arctic cat 1100 turbo high country and am thinking about a hijacker 2.0. So far there is little info on the matter, my main concern is the lag that comes factory, is there a way to limit that. And is 240 the same as a nitro 240 because it seems like nitro 240 is not faster but more responsive eg; catwalks
something like this might help clean it up a bit:

Evolution Powersports Arctic Cat ProClimb/ProCross 1100T BRV DEMO - YouTube

that and everybody is cominig out with a 2.5 in turbo outlet with seperate outlet for the wastegate emissions (divorced)
http://www.ddracing.com/DV-Outlet-Pi...Id=-1429&fpg=1
http://www.turbinetech.ca/en/product.../143/view.html
http://bikemanperformance.com/snowmo...-manifold.html
http://www.speedwerxstore.com/index...._detail&p=2765

Last edited:

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca

If you are still looking for a 2.0 I have several guys I can hook you up with that are moving into bigger and better things and are selling theirs from last year. Save you a couple hundred bucks probably. Shoot me a pm. Lots of info on this if you poke around.

Top Bottom