Hightec Redneck is Here

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
:eek: I got a friend request today, why so quiet Redneck, getting warmed up?
Are you in or out of jail now? Gonna show us what your driving and riding this yr.? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Angie and I no longer moderate the forum, take it easy on the new guys. :d

Last edited by a moderator:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering when he would show...some entertaining posts from the old Revy sight...

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
Its true HTR is back nothing much too say this sight seems very boring :eek: I just want to know is mittens back on the green mile:d:d:d:d
last year wasn't the same with out her alot of the boys realy miss her after hours partys and i bet she not as happy either......... chuga chuga choo choooooo :cool:\l::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Piapot eh...I come hunting there almost every year..usually stay or hunt at Broest's up on the bench...

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds alittle boring we were waiting to see what you are going to be riding, DID YOU GET THE DOO RUNNING thought maybe brp sent you a new sled because of the trouble you had last year! let us know

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been on sledrevelstoke for about five years, never thought you would end up here...lol A true sled ambassador for revy...rock on brother :d:beer:

bigskysledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sheldonzacharias.com
Powder Puff, careful what you wish for, I saw Hightech a few weeks ago and he is really fired to sled this year, he a has new sled, it looked like 1973 Boa ski with an orange flag and a drink holder, plus a styrofoam cooler duct taped to the back. He said he put a can on it from a 44 Massey Harris tractor and riveted a bunch of plastic rulers to the track for powder traction. LOL

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Thanks for the heads up, should be easy to pick him out in the crowd. Sounds like a mean machine. Want to see it climb the hills. :d Love the orange flag idea, maybe I`ll get one for my sled. What happened to the Doo? Glad everyone is comming back to join us here.

Top Bottom