High Rise Nytro Seat?

sleslie

Reaction score
I am looking for a little bit taller/stiffer seat for my 09 Nytro, but can't seem to find one that will work. I have a low boost MCX turbo kit installed and do not want to drop my exhaust below my stock tunnel. Just pretty much looking for a stock style that sits 2-3" higher, looked at the skinz ones but am not sure about the aluminum sheeting that i have between exhaust and air intake, but maybe they would work. If anyone has any suggestions or knows of where to order one from i would really appreciate it, thanks.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
If you currently have a stock seat mounted, the Skinz seat should work as well. It bolts in place to all the stock mounting points and was designed to be used with the stock exhaust system or with aftermarket exhausts. We have them for sale on our site, here is the link:

Last edited:

sleslie

Reaction score
I got a new mountain mod seat coming to me on the bus right now, hope it makes it in time for the weekend. The low boost is awesome, its just the right amount of power in my opinion, leaves the xp's in my snow dust and not so much power that its hard to handle. Heading out to mcbride for my last ride of the season this weekend and looking forward to playing in a bunch of powder with it, should be a blast.

bottlerocket

Reaction score
I just finished installing a WRP seat and will try it out this weekend. Its a 2" rise and fit and finish are nice. The skinz seat doesnt look to fit around the tank very well in the pics. Not Yamaha standards IMHO!

bottlerocket

Reaction score
It is the best thing I have done so far. Nice fit!

Attachments

• IMG00038-20110109-0955.jpg
    IMG00038-20110109-0955.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 170
Top Bottom