High quality GM's

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gm has got there last $$$ out my wallet i have been been running fords for the lst couple years i had the rail dust excuss and they would not fix anything so they got it back i threw the keys at em and caught a cab. fock gm!!!!!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gm has got there last $$$ out my wallet i have been been running fords for the lst couple years i had the rail dust excuss and they would not fix anything so they got it back i threw the keys at em and caught a cab. fock gm!!!!!!

Hey swabby, where the heck have you been?? May 11th-15th our year end trip to revy, you should come its gonna be a chit show!!!!

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
08 GM 40k front and rear bumpers were surface rusting like that all the time, if i polished them now and again it would rub out but would always come back. New bumpers do to my chains incident so see how these do...

Quality fawkin GM, might buy a ford next :(

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey slamneck we are head out monday or tuseday revy golden ect if yu guys can makit out yu should looks like same crew on my end goona be there een chit show noodles ,he will be crashing his 1200 twisted turbo its goona be epic....lol...:d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i dropped my truck off on the 13th and left it at the dealship for a week while i was in Maui and i went to pick it up today and they tell me "your front bumper didn't come in so we didn't put your running boards on" Can anyone explain the logic behind that statement?? I also just noticed that the clear coat on my rims is peeling. I think this will be my last GM product which is really upsetting because i have always had good luck with there trucks. On a brighter note, i was told when i dropped the truck off that GM is re-working there chrome process as they have had to replace so many bumpers and running boards so hopefully these new ones will last a little longer but i'm not holding my breath.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i dropped my truck off on the 13th and left it at the dealship for a week while i was in Maui and i went to pick it up today and they tell me "your front bumper didn't come in so we didn't put your running boards on" Can anyone explain the logic behind that statement?? I also just noticed that the clear coat on my rims is peeling. I think this will be my last GM product which is really upsetting because i have always had good luck with there trucks. On a brighter note, i was told when i dropped the truck off that GM is re-working there chrome process as they have had to replace so many bumpers and running boards so hopefully these new ones will last a little longer but i'm not holding my breath.

Since when do they use logic to screw people?
:mad:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have posted pics of my 2010 GMC 2500hd bumpers before and when i was at work i had a close look at a few other pickups. I can't believe the the chitty quality of these trucks. I was told that the reason for the rust on my bumpers is due to me not drying the bumpers off after i wash the truck. Funny that the the rust did not start until winter time but it has nother to do with cheap chrome and road salt.
First pics are of my truck. The white one is a 2009 1/2 ton with 37,000km on it and the last few are a 2011 not sure of the km's.

I had the same problem on my dmax even had a new bumper put on! it is because of the road salt to why it is doing that! just take some fall out remover and some good elbow grease it comes right off

Top Bottom